Intrigued by a Craigslist post...what is this old boat??

KathyD19

Petty Officer 1st Class
I think I've been bitten by the vintage boat bug! I just saw this on my local CL board and immediately recognized the vintage motor since I'm restoring a '56 Johnson Javelin myself. Can anyone tell me what this little boat is? It surely looks like it's in great shape for only $400! (I realize there isn't a trailer but the boat I have now is a 14 footer and I could swap out the trailer for either if this is a good buy). Thanks in advance for your opinions!
http://decatur.craigslist.org/boa/3220575311.html

Silly Seville

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Intrigued by a Craigslist post...what is this old boat??

I like it! You're right next door to it...so go take a look and bring the money with you! It's worth $400 if the hull is seaworthy. That vintage outboard is a bonus!

catfishcarl99

Senior Chief Petty Officer

better hurry i might snag it lol.:p

emoney

Commander

Cool old boat! BUT, it must lose "the beat goes on" down the side in block letters.

Maclin

Admiral

Looks like a very good buy, not sure about titles and junk like that where you live though.

KathyD19

Petty Officer 1st Class

I emailed the guy but he hasn't responded yet. I'm picturing one of you guys there, hiding his computer from him and making a sweet deal! LOL. Any ideas what kind of boat it is though? I've gone through pictures of vintage boats, both aluminum and glass but can't find one similar.