Intex mariner 4 or sea eagle?

Dr. Auto

Cadet
So the mariner 4 will cost in 570$ in all to get shipped up here to Canada. That price is now in the sea eagle range. I really like the look of the 124smb. Just don't know if the mariner 4 is worth paying double....
It's also the old one with round swats. Is the old model the same as the one with rectangular seats?
I ordered the seahawk II but I think I might want something bigger, old seahawk II which kinda sucks but that's all this Canadian boy could find. Canada sucks *** for buying **** online.

Please help me make my decision

Dr. Auto

Cadet
Re: Intex mariner 4 or sea eagle?

I can get the yellow model with rectangular seats $615. Is it worth money or is there better options?

ronaldj

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Have you looked at what Costco is selling in Canada?

stardust1

Recruit

So the mariner 4 will cost in 570$ in all to get shipped up here to Canada. That price is now in the sea eagle range. I really like the look of the 124smb. Just don't know if the mariner 4 is worth paying double....
It's also the old one with round swats. Is the old model the same as the one with rectangular seats?
I ordered the seahawk II but I think I might want something bigger, old seahawk II which kinda sucks but that's all this Canadian boy could find. Canada sucks *** for buying **** online.

Please help me make my decision

Hey Dr. Auto,

I bought an Intex Mariner 4 a couple of days ago via Amazon. It cost around $372... I have no idea what I'm going to get. It should be here in another 5 days or so. I hope for the best. I've included the link for you if interested:

Intex 4 Person Mariner Inflatable Boat Set: Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn & Garden

Greetings out of Guelph, ON

Dr. Auto

Cadet

Thank you man! I don't understand why I didn't find this... I thought I was on amazon. Ca before Mabey I just smoked too many n got confused n went on the USA one lol well got 2 boats coming now. I have terrible patients when I get excited about something new lol

CopperFox

Petty Officer 2nd Class

DrA: Amazon in the US started selling the red logo model earlier this year, which is appropriate since it is the 2013 model. They just did this automatically, and were caught off guard when people, in their reviews, started saying that what they got didn't match the description (i.e. red logo, not yellow 2008 model). I was one of the 1st to get the 2013 models, and wrote a review on Amazon, including commenting on the difference. Once they noticed, they stopped selling them altogether for a while. They are being sold once again, but you will note that there are few reviews for it. My review, and a few others, since written with the older model's description on their site, have been dropped.

Before buying, concerned that the reviews were great, but that they were for the 2008 model, I called Intex. Intex assured me over the phone that nothing but the color and logo had changed. I specifically asked about the material and was again assured it was the same. I would be surprized if Amazon.ca was not selling the 2013 (red) model, but if you get the yellow one, be assured that the many reviews were by far, extremely favorable. Only if you get the yellow one with the round/tubular seats, would I be concerned. They were manufactured before 2008.

In some other thread that you had comments in, I mentioned the ~$329.99 price tag that I found on Amazon.ca, but I guess I wasn't too clear about it.

Have fun with your new Mariner 4. I'm sure you'll have no regrets.