Interview with NO jailer

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
What they do with inmates in a democratic stronghold like South Louisiana:<br /> <br />New Orleans Housing Prisoners in Bus Station (NPR this morning) <br /><br />and click "Listen"<br /><br />synopsis: cages, no chairs, no cots, they sit or lie on the concrete, no air conditioning...<br /><br />interviewer: "Are you worried about security here?"<br />Answer: "No I got security here, look at that automatic rifle right outside that front door...look all around, I got everywhere security, I got shotguns on the roof..."

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Interview with NO jailer

They are violating their civil rights, they have no cable TV!!!!<br /><br />Ken

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> They are violating their civil rights, they have no cable TV!!!!<br /><br />Ken
OH NO! We cannot do that, its unconstitutional, :rolleyes: <br /><br />How about line the sob's up against a wall and give some M16's to their victims families.<br />Those pond scum deserve nothing less.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

All jokes aside they probably have a good civil case against the city state or county. <br /><br />Inmates are supposed to have proper beds, comfortable chairs, and proper working climate control like heating and air conditioning. And no joke, television and recreation time is required. They must also have access to outside news like newspapers, magazines, television news etc.<br /><br />There have been lawsuits won by inmates when the jail was not properly air conditioned. <br /><br />They must also have a certain amount of natural light measured 3, 5, and 7 feet off of the floor and a certain amount of artificial light measured at determined levels off of the floor. <br /><br />On top of this each inmate must have a certain amount of cubic feet of private living space. <br /><br />Ever watch the movie Life.....tell em about the gunline boss!