Interesting!!!!!!

BiXLL

Petty Officer 1st Class
I have shopped at Sears all my life, now I am glad I do!<br /><br /><br />Subject: About Sears--very interesting <br /><br /> <br /><br /> Assume you have all seen the reports about how Sears is treating America's military reservist employees who are called up? <br />By law, they are required to hold their jobs open and available, but nothing more. usually, people take a big pay cut and lose benefits as a result of being called up...but listen to this! <br /><br />Sears is voluntarily paying the difference in salaries and maintaining all benefits, including medical insurance and bonus programs, for all called up reservist employees for up to two years. I submit that Sears is an exemplary corporate citizen and should be recognized for its contribution. Suggest we all shop at Sears, and be sure to find a manager to tell them why we are there so the company gets the positive reinforcement it well deserves. Pass it on. <br /><br />So I decided to check it out before I sent it forward. I sent the following e-mail to the Sears Customer Service Department: <br /><br />I received this e-mail and I would like to know if it is true. If it is, the Internet may have just become one very good source of advertisement for your store. I know I would go out of my way to buy products from Sears instead of another store for a like item <br />even if it was cheaper at the other store. <br /><br />Here is their answer to my e-mail...................... <br /><br />Dear Customer: <br /><br />Thank you for contacting Sears. <br /><br />The information is factual. We appreciate your positive feedback. Sears regards service to our country as one of greatest sacrifices our young men and women can make. We are happy to do our part to lessen the burden they bear at this time. <br /><br />Bill Thorn <br />Sears Customer Care <br />web center@sears.com <<br />1-800-349-4358

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Interesting!!!!!!

Time to buy some stock and tools.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yup, by golly!! :) <br /><br />This needs to be on GNN and other worldwide media, but I guess it will only be on GNN.<br /><br />Gonna Email this to all my descendants, including the daughter who has the big house with room for a pony and a swimming pool (no Mercedes, though).

crab bait

Captain

bet walmart ain't on the list..!!<br /><br />those ratbassturids...

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

I like Sears, every household appliance which i've ever bought came from Sears.<br />Back when me and my wife started out,Sears was the only store that gave us credit, we still have some of the furniture which we bought back then.