Interesting patern...

samagee

Chief Petty Officer
Check out the story about the crisis in Sudan. Apparently there is ethnic cleanseing going on. The Northern block which is mostly Muslim, are getting rid of the southern block which is mostly indiginous and christian.<br /><br />Of course the U.N. is playing it as a humanitarian crisis. Do a search via Google and check out the CIA facts on Sundan. It is clear that the Muslims there are not educated enough to know that this is suppose to be a diverse world. The Muslims in Sudan must not keep the same doctrine as the other, more peaceful, Muslims the media says we have nothing to worry about.<br /><br />I just saw this interesting bit of information and decided to read a little more about Sudan. <br /><br />I wonder what the NAACP has to say about all these blacks getting killed off in the mother land by a peaceful religion.

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Interesting patern...

This has been in the media for a couple weeks now. I think that Brokaw and Jennings like to air it so they can say "here's a real problem and we are too busy in Iraq and Afghanistan to help them out". It is a real mess, hundreds of thousands of refugees that are afraid to return home because they are afraid they will be slaughtered.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

The genocide in Sudan has been going on for quite a few years, it's sickening to know that Sudan is probably the only country in the world that still practices govt santioned slavery upon their non muslim bretheren, it's appalling that the UN keeps this most horrid crime on their backburner. in my opinion the Sudanese govt are in the same league as the Taliban, and should be alloted to the same doom.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Muslims have been slaughtering infadels (non-muslims) everywhere. Sudan, Nigeria, Indonesia, they tried in Thailand and were stopped, etc, etc.<br /><br />I have heard that SOME (not ALL) muslims think infadels are sub human, and therefore not worthy of the things said in the koran.<br /><br />I still dont know how they can kill people with machettes, and then go pray to god.<br /><br />Ken

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Fact is the UN has (as of a couple years ago) diverted much of the aid (food & medical for certain, possibly military as well)to the victims side to the Islamic aggressors side. Wish like anything I could provide the documentation to further expose this. I saw a documentary which got very specific about this. Talk about corruption! And to think we're the major funders of the UN! :mad: I sure hope GW puts getting out of the UN toward the top of his list in his second term!

crab bait

Captain

who's to say ,, in their minds, it is the 'advancement of colored people '..