Interest in rear aft curtains

aristocraft

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hey there Everyone. We are about to have another run of the rear aft curtains made. For the time they will either be offered in white or cream to match the hull colors. they will have the same clear windows stitched in them as well. I should be making it by the shop in the next week or so, just wanted to get an idea of how many to order. I am expecting the price to be around $250 or so... but i have been wrong before. So i cannot say exactly until we talk to them. Thanks everyone.
Scott

ziggy

Admiral
Re: Interest in rear aft curtains

mine seems to be serviceable Scott. so i guess i don't need another. but i will say to anyone who don't have one. get one. i just can't begin to tell ya how nice and cozy it is inside yer aristocraft with full cover on a cool day.... bad weather, who cares when ya got a nineteen w/ an aft curtain deployed....:D

Nehoc

Cadet

Go ahead and put me in for a set. We have a white hull but the sand top, would you recommend the cream or the clear, I mean white. ;)

aristocraft

Petty Officer 2nd Class

i would probably go for a white to match the hull color. I will let you know the information next week when I get it. Thanks
Scott

ziggy

Admiral

i think white too. but. since ya got the gold boat, gold and cream may be pretty close in color? i don't know. (might look pretty good if the colors are close) perhaps another consideration. i'd think the cream would be darker than the white and would absorb more heat. and since heat is good when your putting up yer full cover, that may be beneficial... could be, maybe... it was just a thought....

most days i've used my full cover, short of being in the rain. retaining heat is not an issue. i usually have to come up for air through the center panel once or twice to cool back down. :D at least in 60*-65* weathers... i've overnight camped down to about 53*-55*. most temperate inside, but still give myself 1" or 2" of ventilation via the center panel. at least for a short time, prior to closing back up....

hoghair

Cadet

yes i need a white one. let me know when they are available thx DALE