INTELLECT

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
INTELLECT<br /><br />A noted psychiatrist was a guest at a blonde gathering, and his hostess naturally broached the subject in which the doctor was most at ease. "Would you mind telling me, Doctor," she asked, "how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?"<br /><br />"Nothing is easier," he replied. "You ask him a simple question which everyone should answer with no trouble. If he hesitates, that puts you on the track."<br /><br />"What sort of question?"<br /><br />"Well, you might ask him, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?'<br /><br />The blonde thought a moment, then said with a nervous laugh, "You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history."

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: INTELLECT

And ya'll were doing so well too.
17.gif

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

LadyFish, you oughts to just smack themall guys, cause they ain't a gonnna stop till you do...and, I do know the answer to that one, it was the second trip that kilt him.
15.gif

Pascal

Petty Officer 1st Class

Mustavbeenthetripwhereheputthelicenseplateontheboat..................

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Which trip was his wife on, that's probably the one that done him in!

NOSLEEP

Commander

Chief. I'd have to say it was the second trip<br />as well. For sure he would of been on his way<br />back on the 3rd trip.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> CAPT COOKS DEAD????? :confused:
Sorry to say, YES. Additionally, now that your are in mourning.......Santa doesn't exist either. We are sorry.