FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
is it within the realm of modern technology to print letters any smaller?! on the front of most packaging, its all in your face bold and big...buy me now!! but on the back....an f'n speck of dust will block out a paragraph!! lol
That's been my complaint for a long time now. What's worse, have another look at the front of the packages to see which font size was used to say what exactly is in the package. For example, on a clothes washing detergent bottle, the one that tells you it's detergent is only 1/10 the size of the rest. - Grandad
I seen to me I can read better the further I move the words from my eyes, but my arms have gotten too short as I get older and that IS my story and I'm sticking with it... :watermelon: