Instead of the debates.....

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
We need pure entertainment on the tube.. Gonna throw a few ideas out for future political entertainment... :cool: <br /><br />The WWF!!!! The Bush girls vs. the Kerry girls in a tag team, no holds barred, jello wrestling match, with the stipulation that the loosers have to mud wrestle Mary Cheney and a "partner" to be named later.. :eek: Heck, put that on pay-per-view for $29.95... Proceeds go to pay the national defecit...<br /><br />How about a reality show?.. Maybe Survivor?.. All the members of the administration.. Wonder who'd be the first one to get thrown off the island? Maybe mix it up and throw the Kerry and Edwards clan in there?... For a challange, hide OBL on the island and whoever finds him gets immunity... That'd be good for a laugh...<br /><br />How about a tv game show?... Maybe Kerry, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Edwards, Condi Rice, Powell, and Hillary on an episode of the weakest link?... I can see that little snotty english broad (whats her name?) saying "Mr. Edwards.. You are the weakest link.. Goobye!..." Bet ya Powell would win.. ;) <br /><br />How about a debate between the wives? nahhhh! bad idea.. That'd be like throwing Laura Bush to the wolves.. Even I could'nt approve that.. Besides, the DNC don't really like it when Teresa "motor mouth" Heinz/Kerry gets started up, and you know she would... <br /><br /><br />Here's a good one.. Have all these political jokers on one of them world poker tournament shows.. No.. On second thought it prolly would'nt work.. They'd prolly all get thrown out for cheating, except maybe Colin Powell...<br /><br />Your thoughts???? :confused:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: Instead of the debates.....

Perfect, except I got $10 on Condi Rice winning the weakest link. :) <br /><br />And skip the jello and go with straight wesson oil. :p <br /><br />Stick with this format and voting turnout will push 100%

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Instead of the debates.....

I vote for the jello (or oil) wrestling match!