Inner Peace per Dr. Phil

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral
Stolen from another forum:<br /><br />Words of Wisdom from Dr. Phil . . . . <br />A friend is passing this on to you because it definitely worked for her and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bottle of Bailey's, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, a pot of coffee, the rest of the cheesecake, some saltines, and a box of Godiva chocolates.<br /><br />You have no idea how good I feel! Please pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace.

Realgun

Commander
Re: Inner Peace per Dr. Phil

:D <br /><br /><br />I will feel so good when the boats done!

achris

More fish than mountain goat

ROTFLMAO.... thanks....

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Um.. .about the Godiva chocolates.<br /><br />How does one arrange to have a box that needs finishing?

achris

More fish than mountain goat

How does one arrange to have a box that needs finishing?
By starting the bottles of Merlot, Chardonnay and Baileys before the chocolates are finished... :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

I feel good when surrounded by Lake Michigan( in the boat of course) :)