Inner Harbor Trip

suds

Seaman Apprentice
Want to take the new boat down to the Inner Harbor, Fells Point area in Baltimore for a few days. Anyone have any recommendations for a good marina. I've looked at some web pages, but thought someone who has done this might know of a good place. Looking for transient dockage and showers. How far in advance should I make reservations if we plan to go say early August. Thanks

f_inscreenname

Commander
Re: Inner Harbor Trip

I only thing I can tell you about the marinas down there is they are all high dollar. My ramp is about 2 miles away so I never checked into it except to here people complain about the cost. You may want to call the Inner Harbor master’s office. I know you can dock at the promenade for $5.00 for five hours. That is what I do. Something to think about is Camden Yards is a short walk from the harbor (4 blocks) if you like baseball. Then there is Pier Six Pavilion (in the harbor) for concerts for all tastes. It would be nice to coordinate a game or concert in with your trip. Then there is the Science Center (with I-MAX theater) the National Aquarium the Observation deck from the World Trade Center on and on. You may want to get a hold of the Tourism board also.

crab bait

Captain

baltimore especially fells point is one-o-my-fav-spots-on earth..you'll love it.. <br /><br />especially if your party days ain't over..

mattttt25

Commander

i've stayed at a few marinas in the canton section. can't remember names. from there, just a water taxi or short cab to everywhere.<br /><br />so it's a new boat, eh?