Infos on 2007 Century 23 cc

cuure

Cadet
Has any body any expirence with the new 2007 century 23'cc.I am looking as well at Key West ,Cape Horn,Dusky and Sailfish.
Or just wich boats are not sea worthy. I am confused...:confused:
Thanks for the help

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Infos on 2007 Century 23 cc

imho, the key west would be my choice, if i couldn't have a boston whaler.

studlymandingo

Commander

I've been on a couple of Century boats, several Key West boats, and several Dusky's; haven't been on the others.

The ones I've ridden on were pretty nice, the last trip out on a Dusky, we were about 50 or so miles offshore and a pretty big wind kicked up while we were diving, the seas were rough the last 25 miles or so; I was surprised how well the boat handled the seas, and how dry we stayed in comparison to the wave action. Most of the Key West boats I've been on have been bay boats, very capable for what we were using them for. The Century boats I was on were older models, but still nice.

What are you going to be using the boat for the most?
I would research what the boats are touted to be best at, narrow down the search a bit, then take a sea trial on several, getting to feel the boat in different conditions.​

cuure

Cadet

Well I am going to use it for off shore fishing.Problem is ,the more I research the more I get confused.I looked yesterday at some Key West and was not verry impressed with the craftsmann ship.The century look a lot better built.
But verry heavy..23cc 4150p dry.