"Incredible Lobster Deal"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A guy was down on Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco<br />when he saw a seafood restaurant and a sign on the<br />Specials Board which read, "Big Lobster Tales, $5 each.<br /> <br />" Amazed at the great value, he said to the waitress,<br />"$5 each for lobster tails ... . . . is that correct?"<br /> <br />"Yes", she said, "It's our special just for today."<br /> <br />"Well", he said, "they must be little lobster tails."<br /> <br />"No," she replied, "It's the really big lobster."<br /> <br />"Are you sure they aren't green lobster tails - and a little<br />bit tough?"<br /> <br />"No", she said, "it's the really big red lobster."<br /> <br />"Big red lobster tails, $5 each?", he said, amazed.<br /> <br />"They must be old lobster tails!"<br /> <br />"No, they're definitely today's."<br /> <br />"Today's big red lobster tails - $5 each?" he repeated,<br />astounded.<br /> <br />"Yes", she insisted.<br /> <br />"Well, here's my five dollars," he said, "I'll take one."<br /> <br />She took the money and led him to a table where she invited<br />him to sit down. She then sat down next to him, put her hand<br />on his shoulder, leaned over close to him and said, "Once<br />upon a time there was a really big red lobster ..."

aspeck

Staff member
Re: "Incredible Lobster Deal"

saw that one coming!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: "Incredible Lobster Deal"

I like that one. Made me go "Ahh".<br />Bassy