Impeller question

nickwilson

Seaman Apprentice
Hi, <br />I just purchased a 1998 Glastron 175se (awsome boat BTW) with the Volvo SX 4.3L engine. I've ordered a Clymer manual for the thing but it won't be here for about a week or so. Anyway, I want to order an extra impeller for the thing but don't know the part #. Your help is appreciated.

cobra 3.0

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Impeller question

See if you can find it here.<br /><br /> go2marine com

nickwilson

Seaman Apprentice

Thankx, I'm closer than I was before. There's several to choose from though. I think it's the 12 fin but I'm not sure.

cobra 3.0

Lieutenant Commander

Nothing like taking a look. Just make sure you have some gasket sealing compound spray to reseal after popping it open.

nickwilson

Seaman Apprentice

Yeah, didn't want to open it up till I had replacement parts!

nickwilson

Seaman Apprentice

Chris you rock! That website has exactly what I've been looking for....THANKS !

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Nick, you can buy the Volvo Penta official workshop manuals. They are very basic and easy to follow and tell you what to do when for service what part numbers you need, they also give troubleshooting guides in a this is the symptom try this then this manner. I have found them much better than the 3rd party stuff. They are more expensive though but the benefit is that before you start a job you know all the part numbers of the greases, sealents etc any special tools. <br /><br />Have fun<br /><br />Chris