I'm thinking that its John

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Ever wondered what is the most popular name on planet earth?<br />When i was in school, it seemed that almost every other kid was either named John,Chris or Pete, geez! in our family alone we have four Johns. Hey!leave the bathroom out of it :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: I'm thinking that its John

1. Michael<br />2. David<br />3. John<br />4. James<br />5. Robert<br />6. Christopher<br />7. William<br />8. Mark<br />9. Richard<br />10. Brian<br />11. Jeffrey<br />12. Joseph<br />13. Steven<br />14. Jason<br />15. Thomas<br />16. Kevin<br />17. Scott<br />18. Daniel<br />19. Timothy<br />20. Charles<br />21. Jose<br />22. Anthony<br />23. Paul<br />24. Matthew<br />25. Gregory

spratt

Lieutenant

Steve...'ats mah name anI dun wurkt wher ayuz 5 of us...

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

I would guess the most popular name on earth is gonna be Chinese...whadya think...

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

You may have a point there Chief, i ain't never thought of that possibility.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

ever hear of the group .. "Mikes of America"..<br /><br />been a while since I've heard of 'em <br />but you mikes out there got a whole bunch of name gangs, .. games .. err .. clubs :p

achris

More fish than mountain goat

I thought it was Bruce.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

In my ninth grade history class there were five boys with the same first & last name (I was one). The pharmacy I use now has three of us. I won't tell you my name, but sometimes I get asked if I'm the guy who wrote the score for Star Wars. Or Jaws. Or ET. Or Indiana Jones. Or Superman. Or Harry Potter. Or Jurrasic Park. And so on.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

All incorrect. Mohhammad, or however you spell it is the most popular WORLDWIDE.

rogerwa

Commander

I beleive KB is right. If I am not mistaken all males of the muslim faith must take one of 100+ variations of Mohammed. At least thats what I remember from my Islamic studies class.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

I'da never thought of that, maybe i ought to give the Paddy Murphy jokes a rest and find some Mohammed jokes :D <br />ya sure nailed it KB

ndemge

Commander

What, your name's not Bruce? Mind if we call you bruce just to keep it clear?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Every Tom, ****, and Harry is named Mary! :D <br /><br />Ken

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by nd3mge:<br /> What, your name's not Bruce? Mind if we call you bruce just to keep it clear?
:D :D <br /><br /><br />A friend that i once worked with was named Bruce, he wanted to file a law suit against that Juan Valdez feller for using his image in those colombian coffee ads, it turns out that his resemblance to the mule was absolutely striking :D