I'm still standing....

ehenry

Commander
But theres lots of folks around me and south of me that are really devestated. Even in Jackson there are extremely long line of folks waiting to get gas, water and ice. Electricity is spotty at best even this far north of the gulf coast. <br /><br />Me and my other family members are lucky we only sustain minimal damage to our homes and property. Everyone at my house filled up their vehicles only because they were empty not in anticipation of the oncoming storm. The population of Jackson has never seen anything like this in my lifetime thats for sure! <br /><br />I know we have members that are in the devestated areas. I hope and pray that they made it out or through the storm if they decided to stay and try to ride it out. I know member ReelPoor is in the Biloxi Gulfport area. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family members.

txswinner

Banned
Re: I'm still standing....

Glad to hear you are well, any relation to Pat or Larry Henry from Orange, Texas?

ehenry

Commander

Ms Ladyfish, it was bad around my place....I cant imagine what it was like south of us. <br /><br />I can stand a tornado coming at me...it get there quick and its gone. Dealing with 75+ mph winds and higher gusts for 10+ hours is something I hope I don't have to do again.

ehenry

Commander

txswinner....no relation. As far as i knonw the only relatives I have in Texas are in the DFW area.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Would that include Don Henry of Cleburne?

ehenry

Commander

No. JB, that would be Dean W. Henry and Dean Jr. out around Keller and Trophy Club.

KaGee

Admiral

Thank God EF. So glad you are ok. Still thinking about Reel Poor.

ehenry

Commander

Yes, ReelPoor's area is total devestation. I hope and pray he and his family got out.

aspeck

Staff member

Glad you are safe! Just heard they are not estimating over 1000 deaths! Am praying for Reel Poor, his family, and all of those in the southern coastal states!