Im starting to have alot of outboards and parts...

vegard

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hi,<br />I now have three 70's v4s, and alot of parts, and its only growing. Im just wondering if I can get part lists/exploded diagrams for these motors so I can see part numbers and assembly diagrams. Are there any of theses posted online, and if not where can I get one reasonably?<br />I already have a factory manual.<br /><br />Thanks alot,<br /><br /> - Vegard

alcan

Commander
Re: Im starting to have alot of outboards and parts...

Hi Vegard<br />You better get this situation under control now before it's too late. As far as parts manuals, you can get them from the ken cook co. You might watch Ebay I see them there often.

Chinewalker

Fleet Admiral

Three?? That's a lot??? Puh-leeease!! :p <br /><br />Actually, you say you have a lot of motors like it's a bad thing. It's not. Really! I mean, I have friends, a life, a wife, a child, a home, etc. Having many motors hasn't made me a bad person. I'm able to control my addictions - really I am! Sort of... :rolleyes: <br /><br />- Scott<br />
MotWall.jpg

Chinewalker

Fleet Admiral

Hi Vegard,<br /> To answer your question, KenCook.com should have parts lists etc. for your motor. Might even be able to order them through a dealer. They turn up on eBay from time to time, too...<br />- Scott

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

A man can not have too many outboards, rods, boats, guns, dogs, good books or memories.

vegard

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I totally agree. Its definitely not a bad thing. Except that the garage is getting full. I will check the mentioned sources and see if I can get the parts manuals I need. Ill post a picture of the garage this weekend. I am also selling my car this week, to pay for a compressor and accesories, maybe a welder and some boat seats. BTW can anyone reccomend a good compressor in the $400 range? non-portable that puts out about 10CFM at 90 psi. I plan to use it for sandblasting, painting, and wrench work. Thanks, and sorry it took a few days to reply.<br /><br /> - Vegard

ob15

Chief Petty Officer

vegard,<br /><br />Check out Harbor Freight www.harborfreight.com for the compressor. They have some nice Campbell Hausfeld compressor a little over you price.

vegard

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Yeah, Im looking at that one right now. I also like their PUMA one. Its tank is a little smaller, but it pumps a little more air. I dont know much about PUMA however, so Im undecided. I am going to order one of the two today, I just cant decide.<br /> The campbell hausfeld <br /><br /> The PUMA <br /><br />Which one?? I cant decide. Anyone have experience with puma?<br />(also, sorry for going to the wrong topic for this board)<br /><br /> - Vegard

vegard

Petty Officer 2nd Class

nevermind, I went for the campbell

BrianTindall

Petty Officer 2nd Class

JB, you forgot RC Airplanes! Current count: 1 boat, 3 motors, 40 or so rods, and as many rc planes.