I'm so proud...

eeboater

Commander
Alright, I don't have kids, so work with me here :D <br /><br />My puppy made the Doggy Daycare Website photo galley!<br /><br /> Linky to the Picture.<br /><br />Norman (my puppy) is in the second row first picture. He is hanging with his playpals Murphy (left), Norman (center) and Buster (right).<br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br />Sean

DAVID BRUCE

Cadet
Re: I'm so proud...

Are you sure about the size of Texas? I live in France and its big enough for me. Also the sea goes a long way when you've only got a little boat!<br /><br />PS Nice photo is it you :rolleyes: <br /><br />David

NYMINUTE

Captain

hey Sean.......Ya coulda hada boat too. Congrats to the cainine.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by BRUCY:<br /> Are you sure about the size of Texas? I live in France and its big enough for me. Also the sea goes a long way when you've only got a little boat!<br /><br />PS Nice photo is it you :rolleyes: <br /><br />David
Ummmmm..... riiiiiiiight... <br /><br />Anyway,<br /><br />LMAO, NYM... you won't drop that will ya? You know what, when I FINALLY get one, you'll be the first person I tell!<br /><br />P.S. <br /><br />France: 547,030 Sq KM<br />Texas: 695,673 Sq KM

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by BRUCY:<br /> PS Nice photo is it you :rolleyes: <br /><br />David
ROTFLMAO, hahahahaha. See Sean you might be giving people the wrong idea with that pic there. LMAO :D ;) :p

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />See Sean you might be giving people the wrong idea with that pic there. LMAO :D ;) :p
You know, I've been thinking about that lately... I'm wondering how many people out there think EEBOATER is a woman... :eek: <br /><br />When I start receiving Love letters and roses... then I'll be concerned :D <br /><br />Or... Maybe I'll just give em to Mrs. EEBOATER... :D <br /><br />Sean

NYMINUTE

Captain

Dogs Like boats too. I think Mrs. EE wants you to surprise her with a NEW 2006 Sea Ray Overnighter. Honest, the worst that can happen is.......well lets not go there............YET

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by eeboater:<br />
Originally posted by BRUCY:<br /> Are you sure about the size of Texas? I live in France and its big enough for me. Also the sea goes a long way when you've only got a little boat!<br /><br />PS Nice photo is it you :rolleyes: <br /><br />David
Ummmmm..... riiiiiiiight... <br /><br />Anyway,<br /><br />LMAO, NYM... you won't drop that will ya? You know what, when I FINALLY get one, you'll be the first person I tell!<br /><br />P.S. <br /><br />France: 547,030 Sq KM<br />Texas: 695,673 Sq KM
And Alaska<br />591,004 square miles (1,530,700 square km)<br />Hmmmmmm,<br />Cut Alaska in half and Texas would be the <br /><br />third<br /><br />largest state<br /> :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by BRUCY:<br /> ...Nice photo is it you?
Ya know what they say about dogs resembling their owners... :p <br /><br /> :D :D

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by AK Chappy:<br />Cut Alaska in half and Texas would be the <br /><br />third<br /><br />largest state<br /> :D <br /><br />AK Chappy
When I took the bus tour through Denali to see Mt. McKinley, I learned that Denali Natl. Park is the SIZE OF MASSACHUSETTS!!! Now THAT is a state :D

txswinner

Banned

You wait until the darn ice melts and we can measure again. lol