I'M OUTTA HERE!!!

achris

More fish than mountain goat
That got your attention didn't it... :D <br /><br />Seriously though, I'm about to embark on that envied but not enjoyed saga called air travel :eek: <br /><br />I'll be leaving my current location (near Don S :D ) and probably won't have access to intenet until Friday morning (real time :D ). So don't think I've 'chucked a wobbly' and gone off in a huff. <br /><br />You ain't gettin rid of me that easily!!!<br /><br />Regards to all and stay safe.<br /><br />Chris...........

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: I'M OUTTA HERE!!!

Off to see anyone we know Chris? ;) :D

Dunaruna

Admiral

Boom, he's going home, leaving girlfriend.<br /><br />Maybe that's why he's been grumpy lately ;) :D

orca

Chief Petty Officer

Dunarunna, Excuse me but why would leaving your girlfriend make you grumpy.<br />surely an excuse to celebrate.<br />Please explain

Dunaruna

Admiral

Whaley, is your post serious or 'tongue in cheek'. I can't tell.

orca

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry Duna, One day my tounge in cheek comments will get me into trouble.<br />Any break up in a relationship is upsetting for all parties involved.<br />But has acris really left his girlfriend?

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by whaley:<br /> <br />But has acris really left his girlfriend?
Yes. <br /><br />Not permanently though. He was visiting her, now he's going home. he lives in Perth, she lives in Russia. <br /><br />Sorry if I inferred otherwise, it was not intentional.<br /><br />Aldo

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Ya mean they really have computers AND the internet in Russia? :D

QC

Supreme Mariner

I think Russia was actually closed for remodeling . . .<br /><br />Yeah, Chris. Good trip.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> Ya mean they really have computers AND the internet in Russia? :D
Boomer, where do you think most of the early computer viruses started?<br /><br />I'll in Singapore with a bit of time to kill, spent all my money and I'm in the airport surfing my favorite website :D <br /><br /><br />Met with Qystan for dinner last night. Really nice guy and great to talk to. Thanks for the meal and the taxi rides. See you in Oz sometime, my treat. :D <br /><br />Chris...............