I'm Not Eating Pork Or Bacon For A While! (Gruesome Story)

WoodRust

Seaman
Welcome to Canada & our version of Mass Murders<br /><br />--------------------------------------------<br />March 11, 2004<br />Vancouver Sun Newspaper<br /><br />Pork originating from the Port Coquitlam farm of accused serial murderer Robert (Willy) Pickton may have been contaminated with human remains, health and police officials warned Wednesday.....<br /><br />There is no direct proof anyone consumed meat that may have been mixed with human remains, according to B.C. Provincial Health Officer Dr. Perry Kendall.<br /><br />"As a result of information we received from the RCMP, we have reason to believe there is a strong possibility that some of the product from the Pickton farm -- and how much the RCMP do not know -- may still be sitting in some people's freezers in the Lower Mainland."<br /><br />---------------------------------------------<br /><br />We talking about over 60 women missing!!!!! Not one body has ever been recovered. All the police have ever found is 'DNA evidence'.<br /><br />The person mentioned goes on trial later this year. Canada abolished the the death penalty (hanging) over 40 years ago. No one has been executed in Canada since 1963.

gonfishn

Commander
Re: I'm Not Eating Pork Or Bacon For A While! (Gruesome Story)

YUK.... :(

Paul Moir

Admiral

I really don't know where the RCMP is coming from with this one. Pickton was arrested over 2 years ago. How many here have 2 year old meat hanging around? Would you eat it? :( <br /><br />Somtimes I think they just like to gross us out.<br /><br />PS - We abolished the death penalty in 1976. In 1975 we had our highest homicide rate (3.03 per 100,000). There's a good sized blip in 2002 (1.85) caused pretty much by Pickton.

WoodRust

Seaman

Paul Moir said;<br /><br />----<br />PS - We abolished the death penalty in 1976. In 1975 we had our highest homicide rate (3.03 per 100,000). There's a good sized blip in 2002 (1.85) caused pretty much by Pickton.<br />-----<br />I stand by what I said. No one in Canada has been 'hung by the neck until dead' since 1963. Since then ->prior to your 1976 <-> all death sentences in Canada were changed to life in prison'. Cop killers, child murders, the list goes on & on. We in Canada really have 100s of convicted murders out our streets who the parole boards let out!!!<br /><br />Meanwhile back in the real world these scum are killing again!<br /><br />In Canada 'Life in Prison' is exactly that. If one gets released that person is on parole for the rest of their life. <br /><br />So.. kill again. What happens? Nothing!!!!!!! (What we gonna do - give ya life in prison) You get your parole revoked until the 'do-gooders of society' decide you get paroled again,,,,,,!!<br /><br />In Alberta a 3rd time loser just got his TKO until next year?? Or perhaps the year after???? <br /><br />Cop Killers, Child Murders.. -> I'm reformed, I'm a do-goodie-please let me out, pretty please.<br /><br />Okay! ""We the 'do goodies of Canada' believe you""..

steam_mill

Chief Petty Officer

I was a strong believer in the death penalty. Then cases like Guy Paul Morin who was convicted and then found not guilty over 10 years later by DNA evidence. <br /><br />I think that one murder is too much. When our government murders, that is wrong too. One incorrect execution is too much.<br /><br />Now, about the way we treat murderers in Canada, all criminals for that matter is CRIMINAL against those law abiding members of society.<br /><br />Between the Young Offenders Act (recently revised but still ineffective), the increase in the use of weapons in Canada etc. is iexcusable.<br /><br />I think that if an individual is found guilty of any offense that involves a firearm then it should be a minimum 25 year sentence.<br /><br />Murder? Rape? Child Molestation? Attempted murder of a peace officer? etc. etc. should be a life jail term. A jail term behind bars until the death of the inmate. NO GRAY AREA...<br /><br />Sorry I'm ranting.....

bubbakat

Captain

I do think and firmly believe that if a person takes a wanton act of violence against another for the type of reasons that these criminals do. They should be put to death no ifs and butts about it. They committed a crime against the public then they need to be taken out of it. I ain't talking about incarceration for life but to be put in the ground. I know I will receive hades over this but I work in this type of environment every day and if you can look at a small child, a grown person that has been cut up ,shot, burned. and not to feel the way I do then you are to soft for this society. Sorry I quit.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by bubbakat:<br />I do think and firmly believe that if a person takes a wanton act of violence against another for the type of reasons that these criminals do. They should be put to death no ifs and butts about it. They committed a crime against the public then they need to be taken out of it. I ain't talking about incarceration for life but to be put in the ground. I know I will receive hades over this but I work in this type of environment every day and if you can look at a small child, a grown person that has been cut up ,shot, burned. and not to feel the way I do then you are to soft for this society. Sorry I quit.
I'm with you bubbakat.<br />Do the crime, get ready for the time.<br />If it is murder, die for it.<br />Don't ask me to pay for you with my tax dollars.<br />That's what gets me more than anything.<br />Pay for someone to defend this scum and then have to pay for them to live after they have killed someone.<br />The old saying, an eye for an eye is the way I think.

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

This is the largest mass murder in Canadian history. 60 sex trade workers have been identified as missing and presumed killed on the farm.<br />From what I understand none of the meat from this pig farm was sold commercially for human consumption. Most went to rendering plants, any for human consumption was given away by the farm owner (Willy) himself or consumed at BBQ's. You wouldn't have bought any of this stuff at your local grocer.<br /><br />I concur though. Ewww. :eek: <br /><br />I live 20 minutes away in Vancouver. We have given Port Coquitlam a new nickname. "Pork" Coquitlam.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

sex trade workers??<br /><br />I didn't know Canada even had 60 whoures.

rwise

Captain

Ive got a really good Texas chili,,,,,,<br /> :D <br /><br />I have to say, if 100% certain that the person is guilty, then death! But, if there is any room for mistakes,,,,,<br /><br />Richard

gaugeguy

Captain

Roscoe, St. Catherines St. in Montreal ;) <br /><br />Draw and quarter the SOB. :mad:

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

Roscoe, Anywhere there are drugs, there is prostitution...

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

oh no, not drugs too. <br />My image of Canada is rapidly changing. :( <br /><br />I think I'll go there in June. :p

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

How about the Red Robin incident where the employee cut the tip off their finger and the other employees still served the salad the next day. One patron did eat part of the tip. They thought it was gristle.<br /><br /> Thumb in salad

Whaler Proud

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sausage is sausage is sausage..... :p

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Yuck!

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

as Homer Simpson would say, mmmmmmmmm.....Thuuuummmmmmmbbbb....

Moose_Miller

Petty Officer 1st Class

In reference to the death penalty, it's been said here that if ONE person is wrongly executed, then there should be no death penalty. So then, we should also do away with the incarceration process because someone may be wrongly imprisoned? I've heard what prison life can entail, I've seen OZ. :eek: <br /><br />The best we can do, is be sure of the facts before capitol punishment is carried out, but then it should be handled swiftly. I live in one of the last states that still use "Ol Sparky" as their only method of execution... lethal injections are for the squeemish ;)

nailbender2155

Seaman Apprentice

I'm one of those people who think there should be a death penalty. However (not to argue the death penalty point) if its decided to instead give them life sentences,,then it should be FOREVER and stuck to nomatter what. Put them in a prison and thats where they die.Afterall, the victim is still dead and all that she or he could have been is gone forever.