I'm In Love with a Big Blue Frog.....

Sorry guys, just got tired of sitting in the corner. 'Spose, I could come out now? Anyway my mother loved me.

Re: I'm In Love with a Big Blue Frog.....

I know that things will work out right, she's got good family sense, her mother was a frog from Philadelphia, her daddy and enchanted prince.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Someone is over medicated.

Originally posted by Bart Sr.:<br /> Someone is over medicated.
And from which institution of higher learning did you recieve you medical degree?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Knock off the trolling, TS.<br /><br />If you persist in baiting other members you will be banned.

Link

Rear Admiral

See what happens when I'm away from iboats for a week! I actually start reading stuff like this... but I won't reply ;)

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

What movie is this from:<br /><br />Ooo-That one hurt.

:eek: :eek: :eek: I am risking being permanently excluded by replying, but is this a legitimate question or a threat? ;) I can think of several movies that had that phrase - about every other one of the "Rocky" Allan Lane Movies.<br />Do you barefoot ski as well? I can tell you - that always impressed me. :humblepie:

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Hi techno, I'd hate to see you get permanently excluded from this forum, as i see it, your methods are a bit too far outside of the box for most folks here,remember we are just ordinary regular run of the mill folks, some of us are not as talented as yourself, so for those of us who are not the least bothered by the contents of your posts, i implore that you take it easy and go a bit slower and not rock the boat as much, a lot of us have been here for quite sometime and have gotten to somewhat know each other and are accustomed to each others humor and peculiar traits, what do you say? lets give it a shot?

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by technostupeedo:<br /> I'm In Love with a Big Blue Frog....
Wait, are you telling us that you're in love with a Big Boned Smurf from France?!<br /><br />Sean

Originally posted by Vlad D Impeller:<br /> ... accustomed to each others humor and peculiar traits, what do you say? lets give it a shot?
Thank you for your concern and understanding. Since you have asked so nicely I shall make an honest effort to honor your request. :eek: In the final analysis my success or failure will remain with those who have the most leverage and those who are willing to become accustomed to me.... :confused: <br />I will be happy to slow down, but I have never taken a backward step in my life. Please contact me off line and give me a guage as to what the speed limit is:D

Originally posted by eeboater:<br />
Originally posted by technostupeedo:<br /> I'm In Love with a Big Blue Frog....
Wait, are you telling us that you're in love with a Big Boned Smurf from France?!<br /><br />Sean
"Its not as bad as it may appear, shes got rhythm and a PHD...."