I'm Home!

aspeck

Staff member
Yep, next saturday at this time I should be walking in the back door and looking around to make sure 6 months of absence didn't hurt anything in the house. Then down to the garage to check the boat! Am looking forward to the return.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: I'm Home!

Welcome home, Aspeck. :)

fireman57

Captain

Looking at your bottom line that was some trip. Hope the return is a safe one.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome home aspeck :) <br /><br />I bet that you keep your tan all 12 months of the year :) <br /><br />kinda like that actor fella George Hamilton :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Welcome home! See you soon.<br /><br />Bob & Jenn :cool:

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Have a safe trip Art. Maybe the airports will allow an easy travel for a change.

SoulWinner

Commander

Hey, welcome back to the good ole US of A! Hey, what ever happened with those sick people you were helping out? Hope they are doing well.

aspeck

Staff member

Yep, 46 more hours to take-off! (not that I am counting)<br /><br />SW - the wife of the worker is doing well, we were able to treat with meds - we just had to find a doc that would ask questions and actually help. The worker with boils over 40% of his body has responded well to his treatments, have dealt with 4 cases of malaria in the workers, all recovered, 2 births - one by c-section, etc. So, yea, the medical end has been going fairly well - lost a motorcycle rider the other week though - rounded a turn too fast and ran into a taxi that was pulling out, man, that was ugly...

aspeck

Staff member

WoW! The USA never looked so good! And my bed felt great! Good to be home for a few months. See you in a couple weeks, God willing, Bob_VT!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Happy to hear to arrived safe! :) <br /><br />Bob

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

HI there Art,<br />Did you make any sense of that cataract stuff I sent you?<br />Bet you're pleased to be safe at home again. Enjoy it.<br /><br />Regards,<br /><br />Peter