I'm heading for the river.

Tyme2fish

Commander
I'll be leaving shortly to fish the Ohio River in Louisville. Trying our luck at catfish. I'm dressed warm as it's 43 degrees right now. For all of you that are at work when you read this, NA NA NA NA :D :D

FSHKPR

Ensign
Re: I'm heading for the river.

hmmm i think i liked it better when you were a lurker! :D good luck!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Thats it, just rub it in since some of us have to work! :D Good luck on bringin in the big one. I grew up on the river and miss it dearly.<br /><br />BTW You might see Bassey on her way back down the river. Put up your iboats flag and give her a wave for all of us!<br /><br />Good luck on your catch. Of course don't eat the catfish or you'll never need a flashlight again to see in the dark!

Tyme2fish

Commander

OK. I'm back on dry land. It was just a little chilly out there today.<br /><br />We caught a 5 pounder in the first minute after anchoring and thought "Wow,this will be a good day." They were loading a barge with grain and that's usually one of the best conditions.<br /><br />Caught only 5 more (none as big as the first) the rest of the day.<br /><br /><br />SS Mayfloat: I gave the fish to my partner but yes we do eat cats from the Ohio. I just make sure to cut off any "yellow" meat. And also eat in moderation.<br /><br />FSHKPR: :p ;)

MYTJC

Petty Officer 1st Class

do tell??? how does one get a iboats flag. do they make them??

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Well well, didn't you get your iboats flag when you placed your order? Oh,,,,I forgot it was only for the first 10,000 members. :D <br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^<br />^But then, how in the world would I know T2F had an iboats flag? I'm joking of course! :D T2F maybe never ordered anything. :p iboats was too cheap to include one in my order. :D