I'm having a bad day!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
It is one of those days, I just have to get it out.<br />Started when I got home from work at 3:30A.M. Got to sleep at 4, son woke at 4:30 crying, got back to sleep right away. Woke again at 6:00 crying and ready to start the day. Wife is working today but her alarm did not go off. I got up to watch kids and help her get ready to go. <br />She lost her keys AGAIN and we had to do a frantic search of the house. (how can someone lose their keys at all let alone EVERY SINGLE DAY?)!!!<br />Sons diaper leaked bad, cleaned him up. I cleaned the house and got kids to clean their rooms. Immediately they dumped their toy boxes on the floor. Then they started the fighting all morning.<br />Made lunch, PB&J. Oldest took 2 bites and decided she didn't want to eat that. Middle child wanted to sit in youngest childs booster seat. I got her moved to her chair, then she crawled onto the table. I moved her back to her seat but she threw a fit and smacked me in the nose with her head. Swat on the but and off to time out with her. <br />Finally both girls got settled down, and sitting on the couch with me watching TV when son came in unknown to me carrying a part of a snadwich. He promptly dropped and in his attempt to pick it up smeared PB&J all over the new carpet. Well the year old carpet that with 3 little ones doesn't look too new anymore. That's OK, it matches the Trix he spilled and stomped in this morning. <br />To top it off was on the phone with lawyers all morning.<br />I am supposed to go out and set traps this afternoon but I think I will crawl in bed and hide until time to go to work tonight. It can only get better from here!

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: I'm having a bad day!

Gotta love that routine, think of how boring your life would be without it. It will all pass DD.

NYMINUTE

Captain

per Brooks and Dunn. That's What Its All About. Hang tuff.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

More power too ya, DD. My kids were lucky that they had a full time mom to deal with them on a daily basis. I don't think I would have coped well as Mr Mom. Fact is I'm sure they would not have turned out as well as they have if I'd a been at the helm.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Sounds like a typical day if you are working the graveyard. :(

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Dude, you got 3 little 'uns at home, clean the house & get 'em to clean their rooms, all that after working all night? You da man!<br /><br />take the afternoon off, you deserve it!

SoulWinner

Commander

DD,<br /><br />I don't know how you do it. As stated above, you da man!

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

That is what Mr. Mom is all about.

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

DD, sounds like you're doing a great job to me. :)