"I'm Gonna Be Late Because.... "

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
When I got up this morning I took two Ex-Lax in<br />addition to my Prozac. I can't get off the john, but<br />I feel good about it.<br /> <br />If it is all the same to you I won't be coming in to<br />work. The voices told me to clean all the guns today.<br /> <br />I set half the clocks in my house ahead an hour and<br />the other half back an hour Saturday and spent 18<br />hours in some kind of space-time continuum loop,<br />reliving Sunday (right up until the explosion). I was<br />able to exit the loop only by reversing the polarity of<br />the power source, exactly e*log(pi), of the clocks in<br />the house while simultaneously rapping my dog on<br />the snout with a rolled up Times. Accordingly, I will<br />be in late, or early.<br /> <br />My stigmata's acting up.<br /> <br />I can't come in to work today because I'll be stalking<br />my previous boss, who fired me for not showing up<br />for work. OK?<br /> <br />I have a rare case of 48-hour projectile leprosy, but<br />I know we have that deadline to meet...<br /> <br />I am stuck in the blood pressure machine down at<br />the Food Giant.<br /><br />Yes, I seem to have contracted some attention-deficit<br />disorder and, hey, how about them Skins, huh? So,<br />I won't be able to, yes, could I help you? No, no, I'll<br />be sticking with Sprint, but thank you for calling.<br /> <br />Constipation has made me a walking time bomb.<br /> <br />I just found out that I was switched at birth. Legally,<br />I shouldn't come to work knowing my employee<br />records may now contain false information.<br /> <br />The psychiatrist said it was an excellent session.<br />He even gave me this jaw restraint so I won't bite<br />things when I am startled.<br /> <br />The dog ate my car keys. We're going to hitchhike<br />to the vet.<br /> <br />I prefer to remain an enigma.<br /> <br />My mother-in-law has come back as one of the Undead<br />and we must track her to her coffin to drive a stake<br />through her heart and give her eternal peace. One<br />day should do it.<br /> <br />I can't come to work today because the EPA has<br />determined that my house is completely surrounded<br />by wetlands and I have to arrange for helicopter<br />transportation.<br /> <br />I am converting my calendar from Julian to Gregorian.<br /> <br />I am extremely sensitive to a rise in the interest rates.<br /> <br />I refuse to travel to my job in the District until there is<br />a commuter tax. I insist on paying my fair share.

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: "I'm Gonna Be Late Because.... "

I am sorry but I won't be coming in today. I have anal glaucoma- I can't see my butt working.

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

I won't be in to work today because I am 15 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico and I feel like fishing.<br />(I have used this one!)

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Hmm, I haven't used anything like those to call in from work. However, I have used the following to get out of talking to the ex wife.<br /><br />I have to get some rest. I just had three days of non stop sex with a hot blonde I met over the net.<br /><br />She just laughed as I hung up the phone.<br /><br />The great thing is, this was a true story.

gonfishn

Commander

I am going to be late cause the bar is still open and I have more drinks coming. Plus that one eye, 350lb. heffer sittn next to me is lookn reallll good...

bubbakat

Captain

I can't come to work cause it is hard to soar like and eagle while trying to work for a Turkey like you :D :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

true excuse I used once: wife has a doctor's appointment at 9:00 at which they will draw from her a sample for a sperm motility test, and we need to do it one hour before the appt, so I'll be late because I'll be having sex, doctor's orders!

NOSLEEP

Commander

A much over used excuse, I cant come in today<br />because I am out fishing with a client.<br /><br />To be used at least once a week during season.

oddjob

Commander

My kid is sick...<br /><br />but I use my vacation time to cover it..