I'm Confused (Still / Again?)

18rabbit

Captain
I’m confused.<br /><br />Why is jg with 1226 posts an “Admiral” and Carphunter with 1299 posts a “Lieutenant”?<br /><br />Can’t be based on the value of postings?!?!? I’d still be a “Dock Boy”. :D

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: I'm Confused (Still / Again?)

It just means that jg paid the mod's more money than Carpy did!

gaugeguy

Captain

jg's got the "decoder ring" you are looking for Rabbit :D

ob

Admiral

Cause he's from Joisy. :D

18rabbit

Captain

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> jg's got the "decoder ring" you are looking for Rabbit :D
There is no place jg can hide! I will find him. I've seen the "How-To" video. I think it was called "The Hobbit" or something like that. :D <br /><br />Btw, did Sloopy ever figure it out or did someone break down and tell him?

Carphunter

Commander

They don't like me. :p <br /><br />I'm not worthy of the rank I have.<br /><br />I'm not worthy. :D <br /><br />I sure hope its not based on the value of the postings....................I think I'd end up with a dishonorable discharge. ;)

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

I'm Special.. :p ;) :p ;) <br /><br />Probably because I haven't posted in awhile and when the changes where made I was inactive. <br /><br />Please Demoted me. I'm Not Worthy. :D :D :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> I think I'd end up with a dishonorable discharge. ;)
A penicillin shot will take care of that discharge carp :D

Carphunter

Commander

lol at GG. :D <br /><br />Dang you! Mountain Dew just shot outta my nose. :eek:

18rabbit

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> Dang you! Mountain Dew just shot outta my nose.
Yeah, but it still beats suffering through Uncle Ben’s long grain rice when it becomes a pneumatically powered nostril projectile, either sending or receiving.