I'm Certified

jimr

Senior Chief Petty Officer
My boss had on my last evaluation he wanted me to become certified to install the equipment in Police cars as a goal. So I went to looking for a test to take and took the Emergency Vehicle Certification test for law enforcement vehicle and just got the results and i passed. have to wait till my buddy i work with gets home to see if he did too.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: I'm Certified

That's great news, Jim! :) <br /><br />Congratulations!

crab bait

Captain

there's no doubt in my mind that you were always 'certified'.. :) ..<br /><br />no kiddin',, way to go..!!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

That's great news. Its always great to see people constantly trying to learn and improve himself/herself. Congratulations!<br />Bassy

jimr

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Thanks all.My boss and his boss like to see us take all the training and certifications we can,and have no problem paying for it witch is great because in the last 3 years I have had about $3000 in traing and certification testing that I could never afford to pay out of pocket. Guess i must be smarter than I let on :D . Found out my buddy passed too.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Your bosses know how to make good investments. In their employees. Great move on their part!

b20

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Well done jimr.most people aim at nothing and hit it with amazing accuracy.