I'm Back

txswinner

Banned
Let me see, I am a dumb..., stupid, liberal, all the names from you clowns.<br /><br />Ken sorry to leave out your ignorance.<br /><br />Read the post, second sentence to liberal and moderate friends, JUST KIDDING, I would never gouge like you right wingers.<br /><br />No apologies necessary source was considered.<br /><br />Got to get back for the afternoon dove hunt. Bye.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral
Re: I'm Back

Dude, leaving never works. I have tried, just can't keep away. All you have to remember is that you are as likely to change someone elses viewpoint as they are yours, so in reality none of it matters...

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

dang...what kind of fuel you runnin' in that truck...that's a mighty fast trip :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

So did ya get any birds?<br /><br />How did that water venture go?<br /><br />I called them conspiracy theories baseless, not ignotant.<br /><br />PARA-NOI-A WILL DES-TROY-YA!!!!<br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br />(Just pulling ya leg txwinner)<br /><br />Ken

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Kelton, My cousins had no info to share on your relatives.
thanks for trying. We actually received a voicemail today stating they were ok and with some friends. that's all the voicemail stated...I guess people are having to share the phone to get in touch with loved ones.<br /><br />once again, thanks for trying.<br /><br /><br />ps...welcome back :D

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Welcome back txswinner. I enjoy your posts. Funny to see these guys get all stroked up over words they often don't understand. Not all of you, but definately some of you. Some have been so used to posting new topics only to be followed by "yes men." Keep posting new topics.

LubeDude

Admiral

Hey Txswinner:<br /><br />Id still like to know how I offended you? :confused:

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Dang skippy!! I must get me one of them there teleport( beam me up scotty) machines :D

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

quote by txswinner:<br />__________________________________________________<br />Got to get back for the afternoon dove hunt. Bye. <br />__________________________________________________<br /><br />Hold on TEX a Liberal Dem with a gun? What are you trying to do become a real American REPUBLICAN like John Wayne? <br />Just pulling on your leg some TEX.<br /> :)

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Hope you got notice of the NEW LAW:<br /><br />
from the 2005-2006 Texas Parks and Wildlife Outdoor Annual Hunting and Fishing Regulations, page 19: <br />It is unlawful for any person, while hunting or engaging in recreational shooting, to knowingly discharge a firearm in such a fashion as to cause a projectile to cross a property line, unless the person owns the property on both sides of the property line or has obtained written permission from the owner of any land crossed by the projectile.

Tinkr

Cadet

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> Hope you got notice of the NEW LAW:<br /><br />
from the 2005-2006 Texas Parks and Wildlife Outdoor Annual Hunting and Fishing Regulations, page 19: <br />It is unlawful for any person, while hunting or engaging in recreational shooting, to knowingly discharge a firearm in such a fashion as to cause a projectile to cross a property line, unless the person owns the property on both sides of the property line or has obtained written permission from the owner of any land crossed by the projectile.
It applies only to hunting or recreational shooting.<br /><br />It's still OK to cross property lines without permission if you're doing something else, like murdering someone or defending them.<br /><br />So, if you get caught shooting across property lines without permission, just say "I wasn't shooting at that deer I hit by mistake with this deer rifle. I was shooting at a bloke that I thought was going to shoot Bambi's mother, but he's run away.".

ebbtide176

Commander

pretty much anyone is welcome here txs. even if no one becomes your yes man. that goes both ways ya know. its apparent you have some.<br /><br />i'd rather not see 1 poster constantly creating new topics but thats JMHO<br /><br />i do wish your young soldier the best of luck, that's for sure.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I got ya ebb. Go back and check where my support has been.

BrettNC

Petty Officer 1st Class

I didn't realize that the word "liberal" was such a negative thing to you txs.<br /><br />Call me a conservative. I'll take that with pride.