I'm Back

aspeck

Staff member
Had a great vacation! ... Boston is a beautiful city - if there can be such a thing. The Cape was nice. Drove through NH, tried to hook up with GG, but he was at a trapper training class. Made it to Vermont. Beautiful state, nice people (meet up with Bob_VT and new wife Jenn - very nice people). Trout fishing was great. Got home and had a good night sleep in my own bed, now we are back at it. <br /><br />So, what did I miss?

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: I'm Back

Glad you had a great trip aspeck and had the opportunity to meet up with Bob and his wife.<br /><br />Not much happening around here lately cept maybe crabby and the comet. :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Sounds like a good trip, Aspeck.<br /><br />Glad you are back in the saddle, though. We missed you. :)

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Wow! Hottest weather we have had in Vermont in the past two years (I suspect that Aspeck imported it). Had a great time meeting Art, his wife, his Mom and the absolutely beatiful daughter! Great people! :D <br /><br />Now for my apology.... Art...this morning I was in a meeting at work and someone said "Did you hear about Route 149 and the dam breaking..... :eek: WHAT!!! Yes they told me Route 149 encountered a dam break and flooded 149 on Saturday evening. :eek: The road was closed. :rolleyes: Oh-No! The last thing I handed to Art was a set of directions using 149! I am glad to see your okay and I hope the detour was not too bad.<br /><br />Sincerely,<br /><br />Bob & Jenn

aspeck

Staff member

Yea, it was a bit of a shock, and there were no detour signs, but it wasn't to difficult to head on down the road about 10 more miles to pick up 88.