Illegals get the boot...

eeboater

Commander
Homeland security says there will no longer be a catch and release mentality with the illegals crossing the border.<br /><br />All I gotta say is....<br /><br />na na naaaa na... na na naaaa na... hey hey hey... gooood byyyyyyeeee....<br /><br /><br /> :D

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Illegals get the boot...

Whats the daily bag limit gonna be???? slot limits??

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

No slot limit...<br /><br />50/day, 100 possession limit :D <br /><br />unless they're reproducing age, then all bag limits double :D

eeboater

Commander

LMAO!!!! You two are evil sons-o-guns... Don't you care about the poor illegal Mexicans and Cubans?!

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Does this mean Canadian border, too? :D ..JK

Pony

Rear Admiral

I care about cubans.......if they are cigars :D

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Can't we put 'em in the Army, & ship 'em to Iraq? :D If you can survive a couple of hitches, then you get to stay here.. ;) ..JK

vipzach

Lieutenant

I like your thinking JK, but what makes you think they would do us any good there? They would just roof some houses and then roll around with 25" rims on the truck they just bought. :D :D Shoot, you may even see them rolling around in a camo hummer with crome rims!!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I hate catch and release. :D <br /><br /><br />The worst ones are the OTMs (Other than Mexicans).<br /><br />They are captured, then released in the USA, cause there isnt room to jail them, and their own country wont take them back.<br /><br />I suggest we build camps in the Arizona desert and put walls around them. Have each camp named after a country in South America. When they are captured, we return them to their country (a.k.a camp in the desert)<br /><br />Ken

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

YEAH....but think about it....we can get about 7,000 of them over there with just 3 station wagons, 1 lawn service truck and a mobil taqueria!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> LMAO!!!! You two are evil sons-o-guns... Don't you care about the poor illegal Mexicans and Cubans?!
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i was under the assumption that if a Cuban makes the crossing and reaches American soil, he/she is allowed to remain here and is given a residential permit :confused:

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

ah come on EF.....don't go ruin our joke...you're getting technical now :D

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer

Fire the border patrol and fund the minutemen!

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Vipzach, they would be useful as Flak Jackets... ;) :D ...JK

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

They too are just looking for the american dream..<br />I got laid off becuase the boss thought by hiring cheep labor he would save the company money.. I do believe everyone has aright to a better life, I guess I should of took below minimum wage to keep my job.. When we start loosing our jobs becuase of scab laborers and illegals, then I guess we as americans workers become the minority.. <br /> I errased my opion of explaination becuase I thought it would really PO alot of people, Becuase I know alot about the problems that are associated around this issue..<br />Money is the roots of all evils..<br />Lets just say I picked blueberries one season, becuase I couldn't find work. Yours truely was getting sick alot and I was let go of work, I was pregnant at the time. So I took the only job I could find and yours truely found herself working with the illegals in a berry patch.. I got paid 12 cents a pound.. I figured it out to $2.50 an hour.. Now if that doesn't build charactor for future refferences I don't know what does.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

What a concept, send illegals back. Somebody pinch me.......

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by POINTER94:<br /> What a concept, send illegals back. Somebody pinch me.......
Don't worry there Pointer. It will only last until the issue blows over. :(

LubeDude

Admiral

Turm em lose, they come back, catch them turn them lose, they come back and make it this time. I say if you dont jail them, cut off an ear or a finger, they will just keep trying. Its a feeble attempt and will not last.<br /><br />Put up a double fence line, if they are caught in the middle its leagal to shoot them.

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

BD-With all due respect, your post has at least 17 spelling/grammatical errors. At times I can understand why companies don't value basic skills of Americans because those skills have slid to an all time low.