illegal alein

Ron G

Commander
Well to make a long story short a girl was brutaly murdered here last christmas eve,her body was found in a feild and her tongue was cut out and face mutallated,i mexican was caught last weekend abducting a woman from wal mart then rapping her,he confessed to the murder of the girl,his girlfreind knew about it and woulnt tell scared because he was so vilonent,the whole family is illegal aleins.if this happens here whats the rest of the country going to do about this proplem?i could only imagine living in a border state.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: illegal alein

we have our minutemen militia so to speak that try go guard the borders....they are not law enforcement, just individuals trying to protect THEIR property.<br /><br />1 had his property taken away because he held the TRESSPASSERS at gunpoint. Law said he kidnapped them by holding them against their will....they are illegal, entered the country ILLEGALLY and were TRESSPASSING......but our PC correct BS has now taken the rights away from land owning AMERICANS and given it to people who enter the country ILLEGALLY!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Ro, the US gov believe there are 5000 members of an ultra violent south american gang here ILLEGALLY.<br /><br />And I thought illegal immigration was a victimless crime.<br /><br />Ken :rolleyes: :mad:

D

DJ

if this happens here whats the rest of the country going to do about this proplem?i could only imagine living in a border state.
We're going to do what we've done so far: NOTHING!

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

kelton, all due respect, the guy lost his property because he got sued, and failed to show up in court. Nobody, not a judge nor jury nor legislator nor law enforcement officer decided against him...he just didn't show up.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

then he's a fool if he didn't show up....but IMO, that case should have never gone to court.....someone tresspassing....they broke the law, they are here illegally and then have the right to sue.....just not right in my mind.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

He sued because one of the hired hands beat him up. I didn't really want to take the wind out of your sails, though, I'm right behind ya on this one. Beats me how a Guatemalan here illegally can get access to a civil court in the United States.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

What "problem" are you referring to? The mass immigration of illegal aliens or sexual predators?<br /><br />A third grader knows that they are not "a" problem, but two seperate problems.<br /><br />Attempting to paint all illegals with the brush of sexual predator is rabble rousing at its worst.

Ron G

Commander

This was not a little girl it was a convence store clerk who got murdered and a woman who got abducted. i was not painting all illegals with the same brush,i know that that is whats wrong in a lot of places,here comes the but,they are illegal.i did not mean for this thread to be like that.i do my best to stay out of most of the heated discusions.but there is a growing problem.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The point is that due to our lax enforcement, not only are illegals entering the country, but also BIG TIME CRIMINALS.<br /><br />Dont you think we have enought psychos out there? We dont need any more from other countries.<br /><br />Ken

D

DJ

The American public is not ready, or willing, to address the illegal alien issue. Criminals, or not.<br /><br />The courts treat illegals with all the rights of a citizen, especially in high profile cases.<br /><br />Get used to it.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I agree, DJ, and I also agree that some illegals are criminals and they probably even include some terrorists who intend harm to our country.<br /><br />It(illegal immigration) is a problem that begs for attention. Has the 12 million become 15 million yet?<br /><br />Criminal activity and even terrorism might be exacerbated by the IE problem, but we cannot view all IEs as criminal (beyond their illegal entry) any more than we can view all African Americans that way because so many criminals are blacks.<br /><br />I am reminded by the evolution of Texas. Many Anglos immigrated to the Mexican state of Texas legally in the 1820s and early 1830s, but many thousands immigrated illegally because Mexico could not effectively seal the border after they cut off legal immigration. Soon the Anglos far outnumbered native Mexicans and demanded changes in how they were treated. When they were denied those changes they revolted and achieved independence in 1836. <br /><br />That was quickly followed in 1845 by the Republic of Texas' annexation by the USA and an imperialistic war between the USA and Mexico resulting in Mexico ceding huge, rich lands to the USA: Today's New Mexico, Arizona and California.<br /><br />Anyone who thinks that war is over is deluded even more than those who think our Civil War is over.

D

DJ

JB,<br /><br />I am NOT, by any means, pointing the "criminal" finger at aliens. Except for terrorists. And yes, they fit right in (appearance wise) and have plenty of cash to bribe Federalis.<br /><br />However, I cannot stomach treating an alien with the same, or more leniently, than a citizen when it comes to crime.<br /><br />We, as US citizens are so racked with guilt, over our prosperity, that we'll let anyone off if they come from a desperate situation.<br /><br />The new Supreme Court Nominee (Roberts) said it best today. Paraphrasing.<br /><br />I will rule by the Constitution, not by the means or political agenda of a case.<br /><br />HoooooRay.<br /><br />The US Public is completely asleep on the alien issue. It will be, and is, already a looming SERIOUS ISSUE.

waterone1@aol.com

Lieutenant Junior Grade

A US citizen should not have to defend him or herself from an illegal person. Our courts should not even take that case. No Us citizen should loose anything to an illegal alien, they have no right to own anything in this country.