If you could possess it, what superhero's super power would you want to have?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: If you could possess it, what superhero's super power would you want to have

Re: If you could possess it, what superhero's super power would you want to have

Tuff decision, James.. <br /><br />X-ray vision would be great... :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of men? The Shadow knows.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Tuff decision, James.. <br /><br />X-ray vision would be great... :D
Keep in mind, there are some things you don't want to see. :eek: Remember the Evinrude boat commercial with the friend who loses his clothes down to his banana hammock? With your X-ray vision, you would get to see some pretty sorry sights to go along with some of the ones you desire. :p

crab bait

Captain

to always GET the girl..

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

How about Austin Powers' MOJO :D

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

But with Superman's type of xray vision you could turn it on and off at your convenience. Superman would be cool...but then as JB says..... being the Shadow could be pretty cool. :)

Homerr

Commander

INVISIBILITY<br /><br />If noone knew you were there... You would't need X-ray vision!<br /><br /> :) <br /><br />H.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

I want to be 'BICYCLE REPAIRMAN!'<br /><br />Someone stop me, I'm having another Python moment...

McGR

Senior Chief Petty Officer

In an ordinary world of superheros...<br /><br />I'd like to be Aquaman. Then I could race the guys with Verados, Vmaxes and the new E-tecs and put them all to shame.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

<Edited due to my own stupidity><br /><br />Please ignore me if I don't make sense, the painkillers are going to my head.

Realgun

Commander

I want to be Mr. Incredible! Super strong and indestructable!

D

DJ

The power of flight.

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

to heal

TexomaAv8r

Petty Officer 1st Class

Flame on!

brother chris

Commander

Superman. It would be cool to fly. But I wouldn't wear the outfit though

ob

Admiral

X-ray vision and a trip to the nearest high stakes black-jack or poker table.

FSHKPR

Ensign

reed richards power to stretch his body would be pretty handy.