If my body was a car.

LubeDude

Admiral
If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull, but that's not the worst of it. <br /><br />My fenders are too wide to be considered stylish. They were once as sleek as a little MG; now they look more like an old Buick. <br /><br />My seat cushions have split open at the seams. My seats are sagging. Seat belts? I gave up all belts when Krispy Cremes opened a shop in my neighborhood.! <br /><br />Air bag's ?Forget it. The only bags I have these days are under my eyes. Not counting the saddlebags, of course. <br /><br />I have soooooo many miles on my odometer. Sure, I've been many places and seen many things, but when's the last time an appraiser factored life experiences against depreciation?<br /><br />My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close. <br /><br />My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather. <br /><br />My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. <br /><br />It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. <br /><br />My fuel rate burns inefficiently. <br /><br />But here's the worst of it - almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter.....either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires

jamesgreen

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: If my body was a car.

What are whitewalls? Sounds like a classic to me.

ZmOz

Captain

A little seafoam will clear that right up.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

My body reminds me of my Dad's cherry '34 Ford V8 phaeton. He had a "full race" 59AB flathead in her and she was BAD!<br /><br />Wonder where she is now. :confused:

Link

Rear Admiral

Cute<br />But Im buying into that old age stuff.. going to go exercise right now.. just as soon as I finish this Twinkie, and my nap! :rolleyes:

dolluper

Captain

i'm offended at this post I thought the golden years were supposed to be great,this little touch of reality sucks

Triton II

Commander

My body's turning from a Lotus into a Mazda 121. Still small, but a completely different shape! Arrgghhhh. :(