If I dood it, I dit a whippin', I dood it.

Nobody can make a fool out of me:<br />
Originally posted by CntrySngr:<br />
Originally posted by waterone1:<br /> Why is it that the minorities always side with the criminal and not the police. I am so sick and tired of hearing how bad the police treat the minorities....if they would stop committing crimes, the problem would go away.
I am not racist, but I did have to laugh at an interview I saw on Fox News (they have the video on their website actually). In it the reporter was questioning a gentleman that was a part of a minority group in LA. He made a comment that I found kind of funny:<br /><br />"You don't see cops going in to white neighborhoods and killing like they do in the minority neighborhoods"...<br /><br />My first thought was: DUH! You don't have white men holding 19 month old babies in front of them as protection while they are firing at the police!<br /><br />I just can't understand why our country has gotten to be such a trash pit! We would be so much better off if we could all just get along with one another! I know it will never happen, but I wish it could!!<br /><br />I hate to say it, but in the days following 9/11 this country stood side by side with one another...is it going to take another wakeup call to reunite is once again? Its pathetic...<br /><br />Just out of curiosity, wasn't the father an illegal alien? (I thought I read that but can't find it).
OOPS!

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: If I dood it, I dit a whippin', I dood it.

Of course not all minorities are bad, but when you look at the sheriff calls in the paper, way less than 10% are white folks, and the ones that are, are mostly "White Trash". It seems, if you cant speak english, somehow it makes you a criminal. Most blacks cant speak english, anyway I cant understand them. I dont even know anyone that is or has been or has had relatives in jail for anything. Ask a black or hispanic person that question.<br /><br />Guess this makes me a Biggot. So be it.

NYMINUTE

Captain

It is easier to simply hate every one. That makes one a EOO, Equal opportunity offender. That would kill the media. Bigot amnesty day is August 1 through July 31. Be there....Aloha

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

ts, you do it all by yourself...Chief ;)

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by Chief 101:<br /> ts, you do it all by yourself...Chief ;)
I could understand why.. :eek:

My point exactly. That was the impresonal you, n'est pas? Or did you just use yourself to help emphasize the point. ;) :)

Originally posted by oddjob:<br />
I could understand why.. :eek:
What is the difference between a light bulb and a pregnant nun?

oddjob

Commander

:confused: <br /><br />I dunno..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

You can un-screw a lightbulb.. :p (I dood it!)

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by technostupeedo:<br />
]What is the difference between a light bulb and a pregnant nun?
I know... and I also know that this is a family-oriented forum. So, the answer shouldn't be posted. In fact, the question should never have been asked.<br /><br />Sean

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I dunno EE.. See, I got this mental picture of someone, let's say a guy standing on a ladder; trying to un-screw a Nun from a light socket.....<br /><br />EE lacks imagination, me thinks.... :p j/k EE...

oddjob

Commander

:D <br /><br />Thanks for bailing me out Snap! :D You dood it..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

It'sa dirty job, but somebody's gotta doot it... :D

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> It'sa dirty job, but somebody's gotta doot it... :D
Heheehee! :D Hey snap! you dood it, so you dit a whippin :p :D

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> I dunno EE.. See, I got this mental picture of someone, let's say a guy standing on a ladder; trying to un-screw a Nun from a light socket.....<br /><br />EE lacks imagination, me thinks.... :p j/k EE...
Yes, that is a funny image. I notice you do screen printing. If this is not done on boats I guess that it would not be an impropriety if I asked for a little detail as I may have some work that needs to be done. If you prefer to do it off line. thecompany at inbox.net My next question. How many Moderators does it take.... :)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Nuttin on my end, Techno.. I don't think the ball made it over the net... You must have a really bad serve.... :D <br /><br />Sometimes my e-mail is funny. :confused: (not funny ha-ha, but funny-strange.. Just ask SBN).. <br /><br />If all else fails, try... snapperbait21cc at yahoo.com

Well as we used to say, in television -It's leaving here. ;) Maybe it is just a reaaaaaaaaaly high lob. :p

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Nuttin on my end, Techno.. I don't think the ball made it over the net... You must have a really bad serve.... :D <br /><br />Sometimes my e-mail is funny. :confused: (not funny ha-ha, but funny-strange.. Just ask SBN).. <br /><br />If all else fails, try... snapperbait21cc at yahoo.com
Whose isnt! :D