iboats Trivia

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well this is another invite to the iboats trivia this Wednesday at 3PM EST. in my chatroom here,<br /> http://mypeoplepc.com/members/grizzlybear310/iboats/ <br /><br />If you have any problems, just hit refresh once and then type your screen name in and come on in.<br />Still waiting on info from Mr.LF.<br />Hello Mr.LF.<br /><br />See ya there.

NathanY

Commander
Re: iboats Trivia

You do it to early, those of us that dont have jobs with pc's dont get to participate. Can you possibly do another one later in the day?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Nate, I tried one in the evening also with no results. Sorry.

Link

Rear Admiral

Thanks for the reminder.. got a posty on the puter that says NOON :) <br /><br />^bump^

aspeck

Staff member

I will try to be there - if I have a good internet connection at that time. It will be 8 pm for me here.<br /><br />Don't know what the day will bring yet, but I will try ...

SpinnerBait_Nut

I just read the questions and the tie breaker is a "keeper" for sure. :D

LadyFish

Admiral

It wouldn't be fair for me to play since it would be considered an unfair advantage, but I will try and be there as an observer today. Should be fun! :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> It wouldn't be fair for me to play since it would be considered an unfair advantage, but I will try and be there as an observer today. Should be fun! :)
Ok, you keep score and I will answer. :D ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

Sorry my Java wasn't Jivin and I had trouble getting in there and when I went to type nothin happened. I could watch though and y'all did great. It's a lot of fun. :)

ob

Admiral

Anyway to bypass this Java Jive?I couldn't load successfully.Told you I was retarded.I still have trouble loading my BB gun.<br /><br />So who won this week,or do you need to unzip a file for that? :D

ndemge

Commander

ob, too see the winner you need to run your authentication algorithim with winrar, thus creating a file that can be decompressed with pkunzip, and THEN you will see that AKCHAPPY won this week.

ob

Admiral

Originally posted by ndemge:<br /> ob, too see the winner you need to run your authentication algorithim with winrar, thus creating a file that can be decompressed with pkunzip, and THEN you will see that AKCHAPPY won this week.
Is that a Windows program that requires no jpg transfer to an override script?

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Actually ndemge won and deferred his win to me. He kicked my butt!!<br /><br />Congrats and Thank You to Noel.<br /><br />AK Chappy<br /><br />Now to come up with 10 Kweshtens. <br />and a Tie Breaker.

SpinnerBait_Nut

ob, do you have java on your machine?<br />Have you got it allowed?<br />Windows, tools, internet options, advanced and then scroll down and see if the java box is checked.

ob

Admiral

I went to the link you supplied and thought I followed all of the steps.Thought mind you.Not a deep well when me and computers are involved.I'll get the wife to have a peak at it before next week.<br /><br />Now if AK Chappy would be just as generous and pass his winnings on to one of us computer dis-infranchised ,it would be a most noble act. :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

SBN,<br />I sent you the new questions.<br />No one letter answers this week. :D <br /><br />AK Chappy