iboats Trivia

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well will be having our weekly trivia this Wednesday at 3PM Est.<br />You can get to the chat room by going here,<br /> http://mypeoplepc.com/members/grizzlybear310/iboats/ <br />Just enter your nic and then click on enter chatroom.<br />snapperbait will be providing the questions this week. Hint; snapper, I have not got them yet. :D <br />And gonfishn, leave the flags at home this time. :p <br />Too much time wasted picking them up everytime you threw one. :D <br /><br />See you all there. :cool:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: iboats Trivia

SBN, you've got mail....<br /><br />Yeah, no flag throwin', GF.. :p

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

Drat - I'll be on the train - no can play. :mad:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

^bump^<br /><br />(edit) posted in the future again.. LOL local time 2:43<br /><br /> :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Yall was too fast for me this time... hope to see ya next week

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Dang it, SBN, I was out hanging Christmas lights when I suddenly remembered... too late, of course! I'll try to be there next week, for sure!

aspeck

Staff member

Don't feel bad Link, my fingers don't work fast enough to win, but then, i guess they are only a reflection of my mind! Sure is a lot of fun, though, even if you don't have any chance at all in winning!

oddjob

Commander

If it is true or false you got a 50% chance of being right if you dont read the question.wink wink!...and a 75% chance of getting it right if you choose both true and false first, without reading it of course. Two of my three came that way..I think.. :)

Link

Rear Admiral

Ahh the secret is out...but aspect how is this going to work when your in Ghana? You will have to log in a day in advance! ;)

aspeck

Staff member

Not entirely, we are only 5 hours ahead, so I will have to log on at 8PM, that isn't too bad of a time. That is if I can get the connection.<br /><br />We were supposed to had the satelite DSL hook-up by September, but the electric Company hasn't brought the electricity to where the tower is to go yet. Maybe some year we will have a good signal!