iboats Trivia

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Well, back to the trivia today at 7pm est in the chatroom at,<br /><br /> http://mypeoplepc.com/members/grizzlybear310/iboats/ <br /><br />Come on now, I know there is quite a few folks on here at that time that could spare 30 minutes or so for a little fun to test your knowledge of things boating.<br /><br />The powers at be wants more cowbell, :D <br />Whoops, more participation that is or I will have to cut out the gift certificates.<br /><br />So come on people, be there or be square.<br />'ol eurolarva is the question provider this week and he has come up with some good ones. :cool: <br /><br />p.s. Noel and Ralph, just so you will know, your gift certificates will get to you.<br />Something came up and they are delayed just a tad. :(

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: iboats Trivia

Spinner<br />Just a thought. Try making a post about it next Monday. I was taking a quick break today at 4pm and could have but didn't remember.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

I have volleyball tonight and dont know if I can make it. I will try and sneak on at work.

ndemge

Commander

I can only participate when it's during the day.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Guys, my day is set already or I would change it.<br />Next week we do it in the daytime.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

come on you bunch of clowns.. we're waiting for ya.<br /><br /> :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

snapperbait won tonight.<br />Congrats snapper.
22.gif

gonfishn

Commander

Snapper only won cause I ran out of red flags to throw in protest..Its rigged I tell ya, ask Bigfun or Tcube.<br />There was a four way tie until Eurolarva threw out a spooner..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

LMAO..... :D <br />Yeah, the fix was on alright... Heck GF, YOU were one of the answers... :p

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

I got no problem with it - I guess Snapper won fair 'n square. Afterall, I did get in late and it was my first time - had to play catch up with the rules of the game. Good job Snapper.<br /> :cool:

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Tiebreaking question was What is the correct term for the Pee Hole on an outboard motor. The answer was the Telltale. Yep not only a real tough question but also fixed.

Bigfun

Petty Officer 1st Class

There was some talk going on that I did'nt understand. Could have been some secret code talk but I'm not sure. My conscious is clear anyway.<br /><br />Incredible how serious some of these guys take this game.<br /><br />But it was a lot of fun and I thank SBN for the oppur.<br /><br />I need to get back to re-searching Snapperbait in order to gain an advantage for the next contest.