iboats trivia now!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: iboats trivia now!

Originally posted by Drowned Rat:<br /> Hey Spinner, Are we still a go for today a 3pm EST?
Whoops, someone did not send me any questions for this week.<br />I don't care, I will scare up some if anyone wants to give it a whirl.<br />Chatroom here,<br /> <br /> [Chatroom] <br /><br />3pm est. KB that's 2pm your time.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Ok, got some fast finding questions ready.<br />Hint, Hint: they have to do with iboat members and that is all I am going to say. See ya there.

ob

Admiral

Guess I ain't got a Java enabled browser.What ever that is.All I see is a couple of christmas trees. :confused:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Hey OB, just hit refresh next time. sorry.<br /><br />Congrats to Mr. LF for being this weeks winner.<br /><br />CYA next week.

ob

Admiral

Unless its already closed I just went there and hit refresh and got the same thing.Two Christmas trees. :confused:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by ob:<br /> Unless its already closed I just went there and hit refresh and got the same thing.Two Christmas trees. :confused:
Your browser might not be supporting java then.<br />You might want to go here and download the free version if you want.<br /> http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp <br /><br />Just scroll down to your application(os you are running)

ob

Admiral

I'll give it a whirl,but I'll warn you .I'm quite stupid when it comes to all of this computer option stuff. :D

Trent

Captain

Sorry I had to bug out on the trivia today..Work comes first.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I apologize too,Wifey has a thing about chat rooms.Best not to give her fuel.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Sorry SBN, I just got in from Kenimpzoom land. Looks like I missed another one. Its 7:01 pm here, I walked in the door about 10 minutes ago. To the restroom, and then Iboats. Gotta love this place.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Trent....if that's what you wanna call it :( <br />I didn't have a chance anyway.I was still looking for the "A" in Alaska when three or four had already answered :confused: congrats to Mr.L