iboats Trivia--1-19-05

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: iboats Trivia--1-19-05

DrownedRat, take care of trivia today for me. I am not feeling too good and am going to lay down a bit.<br />Thanks

Drowned Rat

Captain

9 Minutes to trivia!! Don't miss it! Fun easy boating questions.

Drowned Rat

Captain

Big Congrats to LadyFish for a victory in this weeks trivia. Great turnout this week, thanks for playing!! :D <br /><br />See Y'all next week!

LadyFish

Admiral

Sorry to hear you are under the weather SBN. <br />You just missed history in the making. Hope<br />you feel better soon.<br /><br />
18.gif
<br /><br />Thanks Drowned Rat...great questions. <br />Just remember.....<br /><br />"Don't let the blonde hair fool ya". :p <br /><br />Either that or I typed in 5 answers before my <br />competition could get the first word out. LMAO. I <br />was bound to hit a right answer sooner or later.<br /><br />I'll work on next weeks right away. <br />LOL trust me, they will be fun.
21.gif

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

She was already a "know-it-all". You guys just made matters worse. I ain't been right in 28 years now I'll never be right. Thanks a lot. ;)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

LOL,<br />I was sleeping, missed the trivia this week. <br />Congrats LF.<br /><br />Mr LF, you would have only been right if you were dreaming anyway. I accepted that fact about 30 seconds after the "I Do" statement. :D :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

LadyFish

Admiral

Truth be known, I won on a technicality. It was a three way tie between myself Kenneth Brown and Noel (who types real fast).<br /><br />Thanks Noel. :)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Truth be known, I won on a technicality. It was a three way tie between myself Kenneth Brown and Noel (who types real fast).<br /><br />Thanks Noel. :)
hmmmmm,<br />I'm starting to see a trend here. MeThinks Noel's been peekin at the questions :D <br />j/k.<br /><br />AK Chappy

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Looks like I missed another good one. Sorry.<br />I got to feeling bad about 2 or so and just got worse, I had forgot my meds this am, so I figured I would let DR handle it this week since they were his questions anyway.<br /><br />Congrats there LF.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Thats about right SBN, I finally make it and YOU don't show up. I had a blast. I still think he should have asked what color you get when you mix blue and yellow.