Iboats,....... money sucking pit!

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Come down to get on Iboats the other night on our sixn year old computer and the monitor was not working. My sis says she is currently not using her computer and she will loan me her monitor, Thanks sis I'll take ya up on that...Plug her monitor in and within 30 seconds the screen goes on that. After a few choice words (I said choice not carefully chosen) the wife and I went shopping last night and picked up the most basic rebate speccial at best buy for $299 and added the 80 doller thin monitor upgrade.<br /><br />Seems to be a decent rig and should fill our basic requirments but now I still owe my sis a monitor (she says I don't but we dont work that way) and looks to cost me another hundred or so!<br /><br />So total cost looks to be around $500...My main use, Iboats, ebay, and a place to mess with digital photos in that order.<br /><br />Who would have thought I would have gave good money for the trash you guys spew down here in the celler! $500 dollers for your miserable ramblings and rant's! :D :D :D :D <br /><br />Surly for less than half that amount I could have found all the BS somwhere else...but being the loyal one i am, I'M BACK!!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Iboats,....... money sucking pit!

Dang on neumanns, I get the same use out of my puter as you do. There is a lot of whine in this ole celler! Some old vintage and some young sour stuff as well! Good to have ya back! :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I ain't vintage, and I ain't sour, I can't say I'm wellaged either, been a few rough years on this barrell. My pooter works the same way. It is two years old now and has a new modem and new cd burner. Next part that goes out the kids get this one and I get a new one.

gonfishn

Commander

But you keep coming back John as we all do. I would venture to bet that even if you don't post your fingers always find us cellar dwellers. Been there and done that..<br /><br />Its an addiction that has no cure I tell ya..Remember ones mans trash is anothers treasure.<br /><br />Where else can you go and find such a wide deversity of opinions. All this time I had always thought folks thought like me :) <br /><br />Its pretty bad when ya turn on the puter in the morning and the first button ya hit is iboats..

SoulWinner

Commander

Heck dude, just watch Jerry Springer re-runs!

crab bait

Captain

AHHHHH,, it's worth every penny.. an you know it.<br /><br />that's what addictions are all about..

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

You mean I'm supposed to have a pc to access this board? Excuse me.... no way I'm payin out good money for puter just to yak on this board. I'll keep tappin in the same ole way if its just the same to you guys.

dolluper

Captain

That's a cheap fix for ya imagne if you got your fix with nose candy it would cost ya lots more the cheappest fix on the putter Iboats :D :D

Fly Rod

Commander

:) That is a very cheap price that you had to pay for our knowledge!!! Must have been on sale!!! :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by neumanns:<br /> Who would have thought I would have gave good money for the trash you guys spew down here in the celler! $500 dollers for your miserable ramblings and rant's! :D :D :D :D
Hey...no one ever accused us of being "cheap" down here! I'm offended!