iboats hat

one more cast

Captain
I really would like to buy one of these hats in this style but a white hat will last me about three days and thats if I don't wear it. Any chance on these coming out in maybe red, olive ,mustard,blue,or even camo?
12642174_F_store.jpg

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: iboats hat

Same here, love a red or tan. White doesn't work on guys like me. Doesn't go with my eyes, makes my butt look big! Oh it is? Seriously colors would be great.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

I think you should get one free from iBoats when you make your 1000th post.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Mark42:<br /> I think you should get one free from iBoats when you make your 1000th post.
In a color, after 350 posts in white.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

how about blaze orange or camo blaze orange?

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Do they come in a soft cap? In pink or denim?
Or perhaps a range of soft colors to match the wardrobe ;) Huh, LF? And then surely you could buy a pair of shoes to match each cap :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Definetly shoes and maybe even matchin tank tops Spratt.<br /><br />Also, us girls don't like those caps with a stiff front like the JohnDeer ones, their just not cool and they give a whole new meaning to the word "hat-hair". :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

How about a floating hologram instead of a hat, Ladyfish?<br />Like in that cell phone commercial where they show the signal strength over their heads.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Definetly shoes and maybe even matchin tank tops Spratt.<br /><br />Also, us girls don't like those caps with a stiff front like the JohnDeer ones, their just not cool and they give a whole new meaning to the word "hat-hair". :D
You and spratt are giving my wife ideas, costly ones. Can't you just get the hat? Why do you ladies always have to get five or more things to go with it? OK I know...Tou guys always by a Six pack! :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by roscoe:<br />Like in that cell phone commercial where they show the signal strength over their heads.
Well, it would have to have lots of numbers then cause everything goes over her head. :p <br /><br />Whoops, did I say that? :eek:

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Definetly shoes and maybe even matchin tank tops Spratt.<br /><br />Also, us girls don't like those caps with a stiff front like the JohnDeer ones, their just not cool and they give a whole new meaning to the word "hat-hair". :D
You and spratt are giving my wife ideas, costly ones. Can't you just get the hat? Why do you ladies always have to get five or more things to go with it? OK I know...Tou guys always by a Six pack! :)
I shouldn't do this, but you remind me of a bumper sticker or two I have seen:<br /><br />"Some things are just better rich, like Chocolate and Cowboys" ~ this was on a females SUV...<br /> :D <br /><br />And another ~ "A girl can never have too many shoes" and it had a pic of a horse sitting on a bench trying on horse shoes :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

When did Washington allow women to drive SUV's? For that matter Automobiles :D :D

spratt

Lieutenant

In Washington, a LOT of the SUV drivers are women (see the thread about Men Drivers, which incidentally, I believe Mrs. LF put up??? Lots of discussion about women and SUV's and driving(?) in that ;) :D <br /><br />As far as voting, we try to keep the peace out here...and if they wanna vote, welllllllll.....

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> In Washington, a LOT of the SUV drivers are women (see the thread about Men Drivers, which incidentally, I believe Mrs. LF put up??? Lots of discussion about women and SUV's and driving(?) in that ;) :D <br /><br />As far as voting, we try to keep the peace out here...and if they wanna vote, welllllllll.....
I think we are closing in a POOF. Could get ugly!!!

LadyFish

Admiral

Boy oh boy, you're in big trouble bubbas. Why I outta.................. <br /><br />Oh yeah, this could definetly get ugly.
2.gif

ehenry

Commander

Yall better watchit. Sounds like Ms Ladyfish is gonna do some house cleanin. SHe's got the whirlybird viking woman with a club thing goin on.

ehenry

Commander

If I remember right she said she had 6 feets worth of leg too.....an awful lot of butts can get kicked with 6 feets worth of leg. DAMN theres a song in there some where....with 6 foot of leg she's got to be a Long Cool Woman In a Black Dress...and blondes always look good in black and stilhetos