IBOATS Brotherhood of Decency !!!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Real Short post to those here at Iboats in recognition of the wonderful people that are what this board is. <br /><br />Thank You All. <br /><br />All Here are very mindful of each other for the most part, and respectful. <br /><br />This is a warm and kind post by me 'cause you all are kind folks as I percieve you all.........AND..........<br /><br />Thank You Iboats and Iboats Members......<br /><br />Pat

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: IBOATS Brotherhood of Decency !!!

Well that was right nice of ya, Pat! Good post!<br /><br />
23_28_100.gif

phatmanmike

Captain

without this board, i would still be sitting in my garage last october, trying to find the tell tale pee hole on my 1969 evinrude....<br /><br /><br />hint: they dont have one<br /><br />look at me now! watch out !

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by BrianFD:<br /> Well that was right nice of ya, Pat! Good post!<br /><br />
23_28_100.gif
What Brian said :) <br /><br />Without IBOATS I'd still be out in my garage getting stuff done :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Good post,Pat and it doesn't get said enough. I also thank you all. If it wasn't for you, Hubby and I wouldn't be taking a 19 ft. cabin cruiser boat that has been sitting for 20 years. Its free and we're gonna fix it up. Without iboats I would think this is nuts! What am I saying? It is nuts! But that's the beauty of it. Thank you all for the confidence to do this crazy thing called boat project.<br />Bassy

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

couldn't agree more Pat. boaters are a diff.<br />breed IMO. we wouldn't think of passing by a<br />fellow boater in distress :D

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Nice post Pat,it serves us all to recognize the generosity and civil behaviour of the membership,i for one am glad to be a part of this forum,there is such a wealth of knowledge here :) .<br /><br /><br />P.S Did you quit peeing on the grass? :D :p

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

Nice post. Have certainly enjoyed and learned from my membership. The truly obnoxious don't seem to last [supply name here as you see fit].

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Hey EF, yep, learned not to wreck grass anymore. <br /><br />Regards the affected grass I posted about, I wound up digging out old soil, installed new soil, planted seed. Nice green grass now where toxic waste was deposited. <br /><br />Funny though, weeds are not affected by the same toxic waste!!!!!!!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

good show Pat,be careful when facing the wind :D

one more cast

Captain

good post, and more good news Pat, don't worry about anymore dead grass patches. we lived in a camper for 89 days last summer on the lawn so we had a couple dead patches of grass. I just left them alone and while mowing a couple of days ago I noticed the grass in them "dead spots" was twice as high as the rest of the grass. :D

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks for saying what we all feel. I am a newbie, and have had lots of questions, and recieved lots of good information from a lot of more experienced people. Couldn't have come this far without iboats.

LadyFish

Admiral

Never enough thanks to iboats for its tech helpers, mods and the rest of the members who keep this place informational and fun.<br /><br />Great thread Pat. :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

And sisterhood, too!!<br /><br />Ladyfish and Bassy dress the place up a lot. :) <br /><br />It is easier to behave civily in the presence of ladies. Thanks gals. :)

crab bait

Captain

hey JACK,, i resemble that remark ..an it's not true one bit.. <br /><br />i been around here a long-long time ,now..

LubeDude

Admiral

Even though Knowone was ever able to figure out how to fix my problem with my own boat, ( Not that ya didnt give it your best), I still like ya all, Youre the best!<br /><br />Great place to hang out and help others.<br /><br />Like others, Ive mellowed with age.