Iboats App

I came across a few threads from awhile back about Iboats developing an app, just wondering if one was actually finished because i can't find one on the Android Market. Thanks.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Iboats App

Might be best to go to the bottom of the page and click Contact Us. I think that takes you to the Admins. I haven't seen an app - so far.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried TAPATALK ?

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Have you tried TAPATALK ?

Tapatalk works great IMHO. I wish my second favorite message board (Arkansas Canoe Club) were on there. Give it a try, Football.

QC

Supreme Mariner

I moved this to non-Boating Tech. Is Tapatalk available for Droids? I know it is for iPhones . . .

marcoalza

Chief Petty Officer

Tapatalk works really well and is available for Android however I don't think it works with vBulletin which iboats use.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

There he is. How ya doin' buddy? We've been wondering about you.

marcoalza

Chief Petty Officer

There he is. How ya doin' buddy? We've been wondering about you.

I'm great now my friend.
At lot has happened since November, amongst other things, my wife lost her father suddenly in the UK and that rocked her badly.

Didn't feel right to 'enjoy' myself for a while looking after her.

Getting back to normality now and my company have at last lifted a blanket ban on web use they hastily put in place!:eek:

Great to hear from you pal.

You'll be pleased to hear that Little Jo is eating normally now. Just need to get her speech back which we are told will be a long process but should be OK.