Iboat WithDrawl Symptons

gonfishn

Commander
Ever notice that after a while if ya have not checked in here that you start to get the Shakes..<br /><br />Only been a short time for me and already i am having withdrawals. Had to stop and say hi so I could get some rest here..lol...<br /><br />Any one else here have that same problem?? <br /><br />All is well here..Murphys Law came in and delayed me a couple of weeks on opening my first store..But I hope to be opened before Santa gets here..Will post some some pice soon once my sign goes up..Hope all is well here..<br /><br />If ya need someone to start something let me know...I kinda miss getting poofed here..btw who is ahead now on the poofs..

crab bait

Captain
Re: Iboat WithDrawl Symptons

glad to hear your ok..!!<br />all work /no play..<br /><br />can't answer that question.. everone's pretty much behavin'.. except of coarse LADYFISH.. :) ..

KaGee

Admiral

Got my first one the other day! LOL!

b20

Petty Officer 3rd Class

friend of mine got *poofed* about 4 times in an hour.bout a week back.

LubeDude

Admiral

"Poofed"????? I aint been there in awhile :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Carphunter

Commander

Good to hear from ya GF! <br /><br />The Christmas lights are still on for ya here in the cellar. ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by crab bait:<br />everone's pretty much behavin'.. except of coarse LADYFISH.. :) ..
4.gif
<br /><br /><br />Gonfishn, you can check in but you can never leave....the shakes? Thas just the beginning. ;)

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

I'm as pure as the wind driven snow...What is this POOFED thing. :rolleyes: