I wish my boat would take this outboard...

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: I wish my boat would take this outboard...

"COMES COMPLETE WITH 6 FT FLAMES FROM THE EXHAUSTS"<br /><br />No extra charge!! :eek: :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

That is a wild looking TOP for sure.<br />Man can you imagine the noise as your sneaking up on your favorite fishing spot?<br /><br />Get the ear plugs out is all I can say cause it sure would be loud with them 6 straight pipes coming out of the cowl like that.

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Thats just given me a great idea for my little JW21. A couple bits of 2" dairy pipe and a bit of bodging.<br />I wonder if i'll be allowed to use it on the river.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

RPJS who would be able to catch up and tell you that it is not legal!<br />Bob

D

DJ

I wish my boat would take this outboard...
Be careful what you wish for. Owning it and "feeding" it are two entirely different stories. ;)

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

RPJS who would be able to catch up and tell you that it is not legal!<br />
But I would have to go home eventualy, I can just picture it: a crowd, a burning cross and a noose already tied to a tree.<br /><br />DJ<br />What would the fule consumption be on that beast??

D

DJ

What would the fule consumption be on that beast??<br />
Just count on-LOTS! Not to mention the constant "fiddling" with it to keep it in tip top form.

Realgun

Commander

I saw a 2.5L Merc 225Hp race motor for sale too and was realy really wanting it as it weghed 360 Lbs and only a hundered more than my 85. <br /><br />That would have been the fastest Bayliner ever!<br /><br />Wonder if they would have ever caught me or would the boat have sunk?<br /><br />No the boat could have held it but would the transom be OK even though I have beefed it up a bit? <br />NO!

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Thing is, £1500 isn't expensive for a 200hp over here either.<br /><br />I wonder if it'd go any better with a set of expansion pipes on it too? ;)