I wish it'd stop raining!

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander
Getting sick of this, in the past 6 months it's rained EVERY weekend bar 2 and I need to do some work on my boat that requires low humidity levels.<br />Spent both those weekends working my a** off on her but now I need about 24 hours of dry weather.<br /><br />The annoying thing is it's not been wet during the week at all.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: I wish it'd stop raining!

Feel your pain Nos. It's been raining all of May, here in the Pacific Northwest. I am sick and tired of it too.

Twidget

Commander

I cant believe Im saying this, but I wish we could get some. The news said we are a few inches short of normal and this is the rainy season.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Sorry to hear that. Here where we are we got 36 inches this year and we're real happy with that. My favorite lake and fishing hole is 3/4 full and we haven't even started getting the snowmelt runoff. That's awesome. Here its summer already; expecting 90 degrees today and 95 tomorrow. Ugh! Good thing we have the swamp cooler going already. I hope you get a rain free weekend soon.<br />bassy

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

dunno, can I dehydrate it and send it by post instead? :p

Trent

Captain

Mail or fax all you want..My grass is dieing! But they say Im going to have a good hurricane season this year? Can I fax that to you? :)

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

ouch, now that's frightening. I doubt there'd be much of the uk left if we had a full on hurricane.<br /><br />we had one in 1987, winds gusting to 150mph for 4 or 5 hours and it paralysed half the country.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

erm how'd I do that?