I think I was going into withdrawl...

eeboater

Commander
Yep. I know I was. I just spent the whole day yesterday on a 20' SeaRay with a 5.0 Merc. Ahhh it was sooo nice to be out on the water again. My skin got nice n' crusty from the beautiful weather all day. Did some tubing, skiing and all around relaxing.<br /><br />I begged Mrs. Eeboater to start looking for my own... but as I'm sure EVERYONE has heard at one time or another... budgets are just not working right now :D <br /><br />I spose tho - I'd rather not end up as one of todays 26 years old who are in debt up to my eyeball declaring Bankruptcy because I didn't manage my money well.<br /><br />I guess there is a good reason to keep her around... :D Although, she did say if we keep things in check - maybe next year :D I'm holding her to that!<br /><br /><br />Sean

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: I think I was going into withdrawl...

hey....just make it appear. We have the technology on i-boats to create an all purpose fib (lie) to tell wifey how it got there. We can even forge receipts well below the actual cost of your chosen vessel. Please keep in mind that we will send "Vinnie- The Eraser" to pay you a visit if you start to sing. Hey... thats what goombas do.

eeboater

Commander

You got me thinking... I wonder if it is because of the name I have already chosen for the to-be-purchased vessel.<br /><br />"My Gumas"<br /><br /><br />If you have ever seen an episode of The Sopranos... you know what that means.<br /><br />Sean

NYMINUTE

Captain

Forgetaboutit. My grandfathers name is Vito, his brothers were Anthony, and Mario. Nough said.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Forgetaboutit. My grandfathers name is Vito, his brothers were Anthony, and Mario. Nough said.
Yuh think they knew Frankie and his brother Johnnie? :p :D

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Holy Cow EE, you did all that remodeling with your boat money!?!? You need a trip to the "boaters woodshed" my friend, it's your only hope. :p

eeboater

Commander

Yeah yeah... I know. Where's that woodshed anyways... maybe theres a boat in there I can use :p

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey ee, can I somehow double-click on your avatar and make it lARGER?<br /><br />IT SURE MAKES ME HAPPY.<br /><br />spud

KaGee

Admiral

Dag nabit anyways,,, that's the propblem with you youngsters... always wanting stuff your daddy never had until after the youngin's had growd up. :p <br /><br />The problem EE is... Mrs. EE wants a little EE... and after little EE shows up, you can kiss your boat dream goodbye for a while! Unless of course, you find a way to float your jeep on a couple of empty 50 Gal drums or someting.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Sounds like it's time to go lookin for a widow who wants her husband's old boat outta the yard...

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

EE, time to tighten the belt a little more each month. I know how that feels, been there and done that! You want a boat so bad that you go and look for a boat and ask all the questions and then you think "wait a minute! I can't afford this just yet." Head down and walk away...<br /><br />Keep looking around. I found my at a credit union and it was a repo but the price was right and I am very happy with it. Done have my fix!!! :D :D

eeboater

Commander

KG... you may be onto something. Nope... its time to pinch the ol' pennies. Save some cash for the boat.<br /><br />Sooo... anyone need and computer consulting work done? LMAO<br /><br />Sean

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /><br />Sooo... anyone need and computer consulting work done? LMAO<br /><br />Sean [/QB]
Didn't you read Spudbartlets post? :)