I sold my pony!

Kenneth Brown

Captain
I have been wanting to sel my pony for quite a while now, just didn't want to take it to the auction. Well today I had to call in sick because of some pulled muscles. We have a local radio station that has what they call the "Trading Post" where you call in items for sale/wanted. I got 4 calls instantly. The first lady that showed up bought her. I got what I wanted for her with no bickering. I guess being sick paid off.

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: I sold my pony!

Now if I could only sell my sailboat that easily.<br />I'd be happy & I could finally seed that dead spot in the grass. <br />Actually I think their is a "flea market" show on saturday mornings. I may get up early & try it.<br />Thanks for the suggestion.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Hey, that's neat. Wish we would have had something like that here in SW-WA. Two years ago I had to give away my daughters beautiful Saddle Bred horsey. She was going away to school and the horse thing had run it's course. We tried a bunch of different advertisements to no avail. 'course, the NW suffering the very worst, in the recession, probably didn't help matters.

Link

Rear Admiral

Things happen for a reason Ken. Glad it worked out.<br /><br />Boomyal same thing applies but had we both been members of iboats two years ago... ok mute point :) <br /><br />But my brothers wife never saw a horse she didn't want. And lives 45 minutes from ya! (Cougar)