i need help finding information on my boat

cashdollar2

Cadet
Hey everyone, I recently got a new boat from a guy whose house I helped fix up on trade, he told me he cant find a title, and that he got it from someone in a different state awhile ago. I was curious if there is anyone on here that could run the hull identification number for me? I have seen a lot of sites that you can run the number, but for a one time search its like 50$. If anyone can help me out, reply or send me an message. Thanks!

boaterinsd

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: i need help finding information on my boat

ok, you got a title with it , what year make, model does the sale documents have ?

cashdollar2

Cadet

thats the problem, i dont have a title for it. i know it was made in 1978, and its a seasprite. all i have to identify it is the hin number off the back, i was hoping maybe someone purchased one of those deals online where you can check as many as you want for one price. id hate to send off to find the title only to find out the boat is stolen or salvaged.

boaterinsd

Petty Officer 1st Class

i would look on ebay for some sales brochures from the company and try looking on-line for google pics too. Did you Lock into the iboat info on them?

Last edited:

guydrisk69

Recruit

I just got a Raycraft 15' from my wifes cousin, the only problem is I have no idea what model it is. All the title says is it is a 15' fiberglass with an outboard. How can I find out what model it is?

cashdollar2

Cadet

the best way to find that out is by looking at the hin. it should be on the upper right hand corner stanped on metal or maybe even on the boat its self. it will be on the back outside by the motor. if you put that number in the search bar at yahoo.com you should be able to come up with some information on it.

boaterinsd

Petty Officer 1st Class

try on here in the iboat info pages. Or what year is given on the title?
i would look on ebay for some sales brochures from the company and try looking on-line for google pics too. Did you Lock into the iboat info on them?

guydrisk69

Recruit

Title says it is a 1976. I do have the HIN #here on the title.