I need a Seven Hundred and Ten...

eeboater

Commander
A few days ago I was having some work done at the local Jeep Dealership. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.<br /><br />We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"<br /><br />She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one." She said that she did not know what it was but this piece had always been there.<br /><br />He gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another Jeep, which had its hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this engine?"<br /><br />She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right "there."<br /><br /><br />SCROLL DOWN ...... <br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br /><br />
oil2.jpg

KaGee

Admiral
Re: I need a Seven Hundred and Ten...

a repeat, but still funny!<br /><br />Ladyfish.... hows your 710? :p